Weight gain !!

fifi70

Silver Member
I decided that I would go for WI every 2 weeks to see how I go (on maintenance now), well have been today and have put on a quarter of a pound!! I'm not too fussed about this, or do you's out there think I should be careful, I'm having terrible toileting trouble, if you know what I mean; am thinking this has got somat to do with it, even the ducolax I took last night hasn't had any effect as yet. I'm worried I've got a blockage. Any suggestions gratefully appreciated:sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:

Fi thats 4oz! i can spit more than that, dont worry pet your doing good, go massage ya belly while sat on the throne or get a plug in suposo, I will come and fit it if you wish xxxxxx

Gaz,

That's a step too far and if that's the kinda thing that 'FLOATERS' your boat, that's why your single!!!!:D:eek::D

Now stop talking poo and behave!

Fi, don't worry, it will come off in your next trip!

v known a few people that have used moveacol and it has certainly done the job! x

Fi thats 4oz! i can spit more than that, dont worry pet your doing good, go massage ya belly while sat on the throne or get a plug in suposo, I will come and fit it if you wish xxxxxx

Hilarious! Gaz - God loves a trier!!!!:D

Fi - Don't sweat the weight. Hun you have done soooo well getting to where you are. Now you need to enjoy it! While I agree you should keep an eye on the weight to ensure it doesn't creep back but you shouldn't become too obsessed with every tiny bit or else you won't be relaxing and enjoying being skinny!

I also have no doubt that it is the poo issue that is the problem. Epsom salts is an old but effective one. Take one teaspoon in water morning and evening until it works and you can increase to two if necessary.

Aww thanks everyone, i thought that when i started to eat again everything in the toilet department would regulate itself again, If 2 ducolax don't sort me out then I will try the epsom salts, don't really fancy a bottom tablet, sorry to pi55 on your chips gazza, I could tell you really wanted to administer it lmao

Hi Fi i wouldnt worry about it hun its hardly anything and you will no doubt lose more than that when you go!!! well done i say hun xxx

Hi Hun

I have not started yet, but I would imagne that just like when you first start LT you toilet habits are changed due to change in diet and the same applies the other way round, I have no idea what to suggest to help you but your body I would guess is just readjusting to the food again!

Back