Weight In 4

Big Kevin

I lost 7lbs , but I had a really hard weekend ( in terms of not eating ). Saturday was really long with a 3 hour drive to Plymouth for the University open day and 3 hours back. Sitting in the car with nothing to do with my daughter eating sweets was just horrible.

Has anyone lived in or near Plymouth? is it a good place to live?

Kevin

A brilliant loss Kev.. You are doing really well x x

That's fantastic Kev and your willpower in the car paid off in spades!! (Actually, that's the thing about LT, you can see the willpower paying off on the scales, not like other diets!). Well done!

Well done kevin

I've known a couple of people live in
Plymouth, they liked it, it's like anywhere when it comes to good and bad areas, but I'm sure you daughter will be fine and really enjoy her time at uni

god to go back to that age and at uni lol

Thanks everyone.

Just visiting Plymouth Uni for the day was like rolling back 30 years for me. I wish I could go back to then......:rolleyes:

It's really hard sometimes. Huge well done on your loss :)

xx

Well done fantastic loss Kev :)

Hi Kevin

Congrats on huge weight loss...and congrats for resisting the sweeties.
My hubby sits next to me by the telly with a bag of sweets ( he loves those sour chewy ones :lemon: ) quietly a possible not crackling the bag chomping away hoping I don't notice.....gotta love 'im!

well done on the loss and resisting temptation. i'm from near plymouth and its an ok place, good shopping etc, does have its bad areas like anywhere, close to some really nice places to go though, beaches, moors etc

Well done Kevin, that's a fantastic loss and your willpower paid off. :D Be proud of yourself, you're doing great xx :)

Back