Weight in Rituals

Eclecticdonkey

Weigh in Rituals, everyone seems to have one. The first group I joined had a 5:30 class so from 2pm I didn't eat or drink a thing.

When I did sw online due to work commitments making me miss the only local class I would weigh naked first thing in the morning.

Now as a Wednesday weigher. I drink plenty the night before, eat only a light meal, have a big breakfast of a Wednesday and have a small dinner before getting weighed.

Just find it interesting listening to my class speak about their rituals. Would love to know what you all do. 😀😀

I stop all eating and drinking by 3 o’clock as my WI is in the evening... I always wear similar weight in clothes and have gone as far as weighing my clothes to see what the weight difference might be.:classic_tongue: I use to always wear the same clothes but they are too big for me now:classic_big_grin:

I get weighed weekly at the clinic - but I take my home daily weighing as my "real" measure. As my appointment time can vary, I eat/drink as I wish - and don't stress. Better for me to keep on regime and keep on target for 2-3 litres a day than to get a specific number at the clinic.

So what's my daily weighing ritual? Well first, I take my own scales with me when I travel. I don't worry if I am up at all. I just accept there can be a 2 or 3lb up for no sinister reason. In fact this am, I woke early and jumped on the scales after a quick pee. Then fell asleep again. I had another pee and was 2.2lbs lower. There's no way I peed that weight of urine! So for me - ablutions then weigh-in, no clothes. Daily. I then input that on MFP, Fitday (because it has a great chart against target - if you change to a future date) and from time to time on my Minimins profile.

I will continue daily weighing when I'm at goal and on 3lbs up will get on regime again. THIS time I am staying at goal.

Friday mornings, unless I've eaten or drank too much on Thursday night. Up from bed, go bathroom and weigh in in pyjamas.

Back