weight in today.so sad

hasena

hi everyone.i got weight today,i lost half a pound.am so sad,as i really hit the treadmill hard for a week.but am just wondering if am reading the EE diet properly.

if it says eg.HAM,canned/sliced,lean only,28g FREE (EE diet)

what does it mean if i ate the 28g and had more ? does that mean am now eating syns ?
thanks for ya help

No its still free AS LONG AS 2/3 of your plate at the time of eating it are full of superfree foods.

All these things are free but you are supposed to naturally moderate the amount you have by filling up on superfree stuff.

I'm guilty of the same thing - I think nothing of having jacket Potato and beans at lunch at work - really I should have a massive salad with it for it to be truly 'free' - if you're eating that proportion - then eat until you are no longer hungry.

Yeah if it's free, it's free :)

It's 1/3 superfree on your plate (2/3 is success express i believe ;) ) and the rest with free foods (or....syns as long as you count them :) )

Are you drinking enough? I found in the beginning, when i was only drinking lots when i was exercising, i got a lot of water retention. The more i drank, the less water retention i had (the same when you don't eat enough- your body stores the food as fat, and doesn't burn it off)

If you are not happy with your losses- may i suggest keeping a food diary on here? i'm sure people will pop on there and take a little look for you if you feel you need some pointers :)

Back