weight in tonight, advice!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
im soo thirsty atm and hungry, What do you all normally do before a evening weigh in? do you drink and have shakes as normal or do you try and go the whole day without any?

If your weigh-in is in the evening you should really treat it like a normal day. Cramming 3 meals and your day's water intake into a couple of hours later tonight isn't really a wise thing to try and do.

I treat my weigh in as a normal day but must admit i check on my own scales as soon as i am up as i know by the time i get to weigh in i will have put on some weight with my packs and water but know if i did all day without i would come off the diet.
Magz x

I go as normal, if it is near to the time of my third pack, I usually wait till I get back to have though :) Definitely dont wait until after it to have all three packs and daily water, you'll end up really hungry and temptation might get too much

It was my 1st weigh in today and i had my packs as normal and drinks .

Its my first weigh in tomorrow and i am just going to hve my meals and water as usual. I m a bit gutted as when i met my consultanat and had my weigh in it was in the morning and now she is weighing me every week in the evening. So my weight lose is not going to seem as good.

Its my first weigh in tomorrow and i am just going to hve my meals and water as usual. I m a bit gutted as when i met my consultanat and had my weigh in it was in the morning and now she is weighing me every week in the evening. So my weight lose is not going to seem as good.

If you weigh yourself at home in the morning you'll get a better indication for yourself :) Plus it will only be the first week, after that all the apts will probably be in the evening so you'll be consistent.

Best of luck with your first WI

I also weigh in the evening and im go by my cdc scales . I weighed 2lbs more on my scales than i do on hers and hers must be accurate because just before i had my 1st weigh in with my cdc i weighed myself so i know what to expect and not get gutted and when she weighed me i was the same weight. so i go by my cdc scales .

Back