Weight loss and braces!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by scouzer, 22 November 2009 Social URL.

1. scouzer

scouzer Want to do it this time!!

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(16.05%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I just got my clear braces today , athough they're a bit tight , I know the end result will be worth it. :D
    The only problem is that whenever I eat or have a ciggie, I have to take out my braces. Whenever I take them out, it can be really painful:cry: , hence, I haven't eaten anything today.
    I'm hoping that this will help me cut down on the number of ciggies I have a day and also deter me from eating too much. 'm gonna have some veg soup now though cos I'm starving but I hope they have a positive effect.
    Any comments, suggestions??

Scouzer. X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(11.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Awww, hope they get less painful soon! They may make you think twice about snacking, but don't be put off having your meals otherwise the body goes into starvation mode.
    Long time since I had braces and I remember the pressure on your teeth but I think it'll be worth it in the end ;)

4. scouzer

scouzer Want to do it this time!!

Start Weight:
    17st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(16.05%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks hun!!

Scouzer. X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.