Pcos/hypothyroidism/exante

Tigerpaws

Hey everyone.

I have just started the exante total solution (600) calories a day. I am struggling a Lil bit. I have pcos a underactive thyroid. I wondered if anyone has managed this diet successfully? I have read a number of views over ketogenic diets and the effects.
I also wondered if anyone knows how to teSt ketones. I have 10 stone I want to loose. I've tried slimming world, weight watchers, herbalife etc... those didn't work for me. I know clinical trials have been done with keto and pcos and women have managed to get pregnant after a certain amount of weight loss. Exante is really my last hope.

When it comes to Exante food replacements I've been told I can use ANY meal replacement product on the site... is this true?
Also on my day 1 I was starving for a snack.... if you REALLY need a snack what can you have that won't hurt the diet.

I have been referred to a dietitian who was useless at helping me. I have basically decided to take it upon myself to try a VLCD.

I've booked in with my doctor and will discuss the diet and get him to check all my levels. Is there anyone out there in my prediciment?

Hi Tigerpaws!

I have PCOS as well and have struggled with my weight for the last 14 years. I was only diagnosed 5 years ago and by then I had put on 9 stone! In recent years I have learnt that a VLCD is the only diet that seems to work for me. The problem that I have is keeping the weight off once I've lost it! Good luck on your journey and hopefully it works for you too x

Hey everyone.

I have just started the exante total solution (600) calories a day. I am struggling a Lil bit. I have pcos a underactive thyroid. I wondered if anyone has managed this diet successfully? I have read a number of views over ketogenic diets and the effects.
I also wondered if anyone knows how to teSt ketones. I have 10 stone I want to loose. I've tried slimming world, weight watchers, herbalife etc... those didn't work for me. I know clinical trials have been done with keto and pcos and women have managed to get pregnant after a certain amount of weight loss. Exante is really my last hope.

When it comes to Exante food replacements I've been told I can use ANY meal replacement product on the site... is this true?
Also on my day 1 I was starving for a snack.... if you REALLY need a snack what can you have that won't hurt the diet.

I have been referred to a dietitian who was useless at helping me. I have basically decided to take it upon myself to try a VLCD.

I've booked in with my doctor and will discuss the diet and get him to check all my levels. Is there anyone out there in my prediciment?
Hi,
I’m also considering starting the plan and have pcos.. wanting to lose 8st..
how did you get on

Back