Weight loss be dress size

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by moti17, 26 June 2009 Social URL.

1. moti17

moti17 is gonna do it!!

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Hiya,
    How much weight do you reacon you need to lose to go down a dress size?
    I was an 18, and have lost a stone but am not quite a 16 yet.
    Maybe it's a stone and a half per dress size?
    What do you all think?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Greeneyes11

Greeneyes11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.57%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    I think everyone is different, I started off a size 20 and am now a size 10 bottom and size 12 top and I haven't quite lost 4 stone, so I have dropped more than a dress size per stone...

4. passionflower

passionflower Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st9.1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(16.86%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Like Linda says I think it depends on your body shape, to me it sounds like Linda is blessed with thinner legs and she carries her weight on top, I am the opposite I carry all my weight on my lower half( ie bum and thighs) but I am blessed with a tall and narrow midrift even when I needed size 12 on my hips I was only a 10 on my waist. So sfter 2 stones I am now a 10 on my bum from a 12 and a 8 on my top from a 10. It all depends. You will soon get down another size good luck. M xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.