Weight loss buddy anyone??

Hey guys

How is everyone doing? Sorry I havent been around much! Had a rather busy week - just chilling now infront of the film and catching up on here. Had a 2 pound loss this week! How are you all going?

Nats xxx

dryads said:
Hey guys

How is everyone doing? Sorry I havent been around much! Had a rather busy week - just chilling now infront of the film and catching up on here. Had a 2 pound loss this week! How are you all going?

Nats xxx

Well done with the 2lb loss!!I haven't had my first wretch in yet, it's on Monday!! I have been feeling quite sick and been a bit shaky, but very determined :)

Hey guys

Nats xxx

Nice one Nat! Well done on the great weight loss.

I'm really feeling tired now, cannot wait to go to bed - though we lose an hour tonight!

I got some of those Alpen Light choc bars and I'm looking forward to trying that - I think I might try making the tomato and basil soup tomorrow for lunch - I'm really loving trying these recipes

xxx:)

It's amazing really how we can lose weight and enjoy cooking and eating gorgeous foods. These habits will be with us for the rest of our lives and we'll also pass them on to family and friends. Makes me think why I didn't do this a long time ago! I so desperately want to be slim, I can actually imagine it happening now. I keep imagining looking good in new clothes, it's not about what anyone else thinks either. Just that I'm not going to be fat anymore and I really cannot wait :)

TrimTrixy said:
It's amazing really how we can lose weight and enjoy cooking and eating gorgeous foods. These habits will be with us for the rest of our lives and we'll also pass them on to family and friends. Makes me think why I didn't do this a long time ago! I so desperately want to be slim, I can actually imagine it happening now. I keep imagining looking good in new clothes, it's not about what anyone else thinks either. Just that I'm not going to be fat anymore and I really cannot wait :)

Yeah definitely, I think I'll be fine after my first weigh in, just to make sure I'm doing it right!! I'm really full up all the time, and struggle to eat all sf foods lol :)

Well done nats on the loss this week, I'm addicted to the scan bran christmas cake at the minute lol lovely with a coffee xx

Christmas bran cake

Syns: 11 Syns for the whole cake!

You will need:
5 Scan Bran
2 beaten eggs
1 tbsp golden syrup
2 level tbsp mincemeat
5 level tbsp sweetener (or to taste)
1½ tsp mixed spice
Grated zest of a lemon for extra zing (optional)

Method:

1. 1Soak the Scan Bran in boiling water to soften. Then drain and mash.
2. 2Mix all the ingredients together thoroughly.
3. 3Pour the mixture into a microwavable bowl and microwave for around 6 minutes. When cooked the cake will be springy to the touch and will have pulled away from the side.

Chef’s tip: Top with quark flavoured with brandy essence for a cold dessert. For a hot pud, enjoy with low fat custard (1 Syn per 2 level tbsp) or very low fat fromage frais/Müllerlight yogurt for Free!

Just had a go at the scan bran cake mistysmummy, I've had to hide the second half from myself to stop me eating it! Lovely, gonna have the rest later with a frozen vanilla muller light. Thanks for sharing x

Scan Bran is a type of crispbread it is very rich in fibre, it is sold at class and also in Holland & Barrett. It is an acquired taste as a crispbread (looks a bit like plasterboard) but can be made into cakes etc

Socialbutterfly1979 said:
can i ask what might seem a veeery silly question? what is scran bran? and where do i get it, i have honestly never heard of it before. :)

Scan bran is like a ryvita type thing I think (although I never bought any coz I've heard it's not nice & someone please correct me if I'm wrong) and it's bought at SW meetings although I think some holland & barratt health shops too x

Still haven't got up the courage to eat it as a crispbread, scan bran cake is nice though. Have some scan bran in the cupboard but every time i get it out to have it, i just cannot stomach it lol.

Oh good luck Hun, mine is tomorrow so let us know how you get on x

I am in a very picky mood today and I must admit, there have been a few sneaky bites here and there today - feel really bad for that :(

I would really love some sweet picky things but don't know what. Had an apple but didn't really help!

Ooh had the alpen lights today as my hexb and I'm so surprised how much I like them - I don't like alpen so I think I was expecting a muesli bar or something but lovely for my sweet tooth! Thank you! X

I seen some put about popping the alpine bars in the microwave to melt them!!! Need to buy them :) I'll let ya know when I have been weighed!!! Scary thought :) thanks Em :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back