Weight loss buddy anyone??

Good afternoon all

How is everyone? Have you all had a good sunday?

I'm knackered I managed 25 miles on the excercise bike today my legs have just started to feel really achey. But it was a great calorie burn.

Nats xxx

Ah right, I just don't know if I'll like that lol!! Will try it !!

One more sleep til my first weigh in!!!!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck with the WI, let us know how you get on

Good afternoon all

I'm knackered I managed 25 miles on the excercise bike today my legs have just started to feel really achey. But it was a great calorie burn.

Nats xxx

Thats amazing Nats, well done

tabbygrinder said:
mee too please just joined slimming 4 weeks ago...needs some support from people who are going through the same struggle as mee.Tabby

Tabby I was the same at the beginning of the week (started Monday) but this site is excellent :) so encouraging!! There is always someone to help !! When did you start chick? And what plan you doing :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good afternoon all

Nats xxx

wow well done..25 miles!!!:happy096:

Hey Buddies, not been around for a few days as work/life have had a major collisions and I've been really busy. Hope your weeks are all going okay.

As busy as I've been I have still been able to stick to the plan 100% up until today.
Have waivered a little bit today as clocks going forward and having to be up for work at 5am have meant I've drunk about a bath's worth of tea - so I"m definitely over on me HEx As. And I just had a quorn lasagne for tea and the texture didn't feel chewy enough so I had a slice of bread with it. A white slice too = My bad.

Normally after such little sleep and a 10 hour shift + hour each way in the car I'd settle on the sofa with a share size bag of crisps or some chocolate. Not sure what I might treat myself with tonight. Probably some grapes. or I might crack into teh tin of rhubarb I bought earlier in the week and has been giving me the eye from the cupboard ever since.

Can't even remember when I was last here so if I missed your weigh in - sorry. Hope everyones is still on their way to being a sex pot.

Goold luck to Em8888 and hollys nan who both weigh in tomorrow (I think - I need to redo my list I think).

Also - welcome to tabbygrinder. And if I missed any other joiners *wave*

Zoe x

Awwww - thanks. Just too much to fit into my one day off this week. Finally chilling with my mum oohing and aaahing over the Dancing on Ice Final (her, not me).

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all doing well and had a great start to the day.
Me, I have just stopped working as I've still got this cold and I was finding it so hard to concentrate :( enough of feeling sorry for myself. Even though I'm ill, I still want to go to my WI! Is that sad of me??!
Anyway, hope you're all ok x

slimming buddy required!!

Hi slimming buddy required I'm 12 stone and want to lose at least a stone by june 10th as I'm going to Newastle on a girly weekend it's eleven weeks my weigh in is tomorrow .

Hi JoJo, welcome! we'll be your buddies on here ;-). Your goal is very doable, especially with the fab support on here. Good luck :)

:sigh:Hi everyone, hope you're all having a good day, well it's my weigh in in the morning and I feel so bloated :-( Star week arrived this morning and my stomach is huge. Have stuck to a few red days to try and combat this, but doesn't seemed to have worked. Fed up and nervous for tomorrow. Just thought I'd have a little moan. Does anybody else have the same problem? and if so what do u find helps?:wave_cry:

:sigh:Hi everyone, hope you're all having a good day, well it's my weigh in in the morning and I feel so bloated :-( Star week arrived this morning and my stomach is huge. Have stuck to a few red days to try and combat this, but doesn't seemed to have worked. Fed up and nervous for tomorrow. Just thought I'd have a little moan. Does anybody else have the same problem? and if so what do u find helps?:wave_cry:

It is awful when you feel like that isn't it. I had a week like this not long ago stuck to plan 100 % on wi night i looked 5 months pregnant and had gained a 1lb. I tried a week of red days and the following week lost 2lb. Don't know if it helped with the loss but the bloating went down.

Hi & welcome to jojo45

Hi lovelies,

Just thought I'd pop in and let you know that I lost 3lb tonight! My biggest weight loss at Slimming World so far and I'm so chuffed :happy036:
Social Butterfly, how did you get on?
Good luck for those who have their WI's tomorrow xxx

Back