Weight loss buddy anyone??

Em8888 said:
Hi lovelies,

Just thought I'd pop in and let you know that I lost 3lb tonight! My biggest weight loss at Slimming World so far and I'm so chuffed :happy036:
Social Butterfly, how did you get on?
Good luck for those who have their WI's tomorrow xxx

Wow brilliant hun, no wonder your chuffed :D well I managed to loose 4.5 lbs so bit like you tonight grinning from ear to ear xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done em8888 and social butterfly1979 on your weight losses :happy096:

Woah. Complete and utter WOWsers for both of you. They're both fantastic losses.

Yaaay. I love it when my buddies do so well. Makes me very happy

Zxx

Hi lovelies,

Just thought I'd pop in and let you know that I lost 3lb tonight! My biggest weight loss at Slimming World so far and I'm so chuffed :happy036:
Social Butterfly, how did you get on?
Good luck for those who have their WI's tomorrow xxx
Well Done that is fantastic
Jo x

A big congrats to Em8888 & socialbutterfly - awesome losses this week! Woohoo :happy036: and to everyone still to weigh in - good luck and keep up the good work!! :)

Well done for your amazing weight losses yesterday girls! Fantastic!!!! Off to get weighed in a mo, wish me luck ;-) ( stomach still looking 6 months pregnant) xx

TrimTrixy said:
Well done for your amazing weight losses yesterday girls! Fantastic!!!! Off to get weighed in a mo, wish me luck ;-) ( stomach still looking 6 months pregnant) xx

Thank you , and good luck hunni, let us know how you get on xxx

Well.......drum roll please...... Lost 1/2lb!! Better than gaining and hopefully I'll have a good loss next week, once the tum goes down. I've noticed the weight is coming of my face and boobs, when I really need it to come off my a***e, back and stomach!!! Oh well I'll keep at it ;-) no weigh in day treats for me today :D

Something at work just really p-ed me off. Normally I'd hit the sweet shop and buy a double decker or go for a hot chocolate. Struggling to resist my standard reaction right now.

I can't tolerate incompetence or people just not being bothered to do their job. When they're allowed to get away with it because people then ask me to do it, totally avoiding even approaching them it makes me beyond irate.

Sorry for moany post but need somewhere to vent.

Nnnnnnnnnng

Zxx

Something at work just really p-ed me off. Normally I'd hit the sweet shop and buy a double decker or go for a hot chocolate. Struggling to resist my standard reaction right now.

I can't tolerate incompetence or people just not being bothered to do their job. When they're allowed to get away with it because people then ask me to do it, totally avoiding even approaching them it makes me beyond irate.

Sorry for moany post but need somewhere to vent.

Nnnnnnnnnng

Zxx

well thw first good thing is that you posted your anger on here instead of eating :) chin up hunni :)

Well done on the weight loss Hun, that's great x I wonder how we will all do this week??
Zoe, I'm glad you didn't reach for the choccy. I know what you mean, that's something I do all the time, but it's boredom for me that really bad, but luckily we haven't got anything majorly bad in now we're trying to be good! X

lost 1.5 lbs which is 10 lb total for march. cant complain as i was in so much pain i didnt excersise or anything!
well done trim trixy :D

and minus 3.5 well done on not reaching for chocolate with the stress u were under :D

congrats to em and butterfly great losses girls and well done not reaching for double decker thats a hard one xx
Had to sit earlier tonight and watch oh eat a fish supper 4 double deckers 2 toffee sundaes and he would have eaten whole pack of toffee pops only dog pinched them lol

Back