Weight loss buddy anyone??

Ps I'm a fine one to talk today, I've got serious PMS and those Easter eggs are on my mind!! Help!!! Trixy-PMS-chocolate....not good. Been decorating, so not done my shred DVD for 2 days, feel bad.

It's crap when you're putting in 100% and it's not reflected on the scales :-( one thing I will say is DON'T give in, it will show, but it might take your body a few weeks to catch up.
I've had weeks where I've been gutted, as I've thought i didn't deserve such a small loss, but then a couple of weeks later had a big loss.
Keep smiling, you're doing brilliantly xxx

Thanks hun, i will not give in, i am sure it will show soon :)

Congrats on the .5lb loss. It's in the right direction, and as has already been said, it might catch up with you next weigh in :)
I'm having a dreadful weekend syn wise! Most of my meals yesterday were out of my control, and Sunday is going to be the same :( Oh well, fingers crossed for Tuesday!

Me too! I ate a bag of mini creme eggs, slice of pizza and a caramel egg yesterday. So peed off with myself. Easter seems harder than Xmas. I'm going to use it as a flexi syn day and carry on as normal. * week due any day, mother nature can be cruel. :( :( :(

Lovely weather seems to equal naughty Tinytootz! Work has been proper boring today, so I've been snacking on Muller light, turkey, mug shots and a cheeky packet of squares! Sooooo want to have something else, but I know I must not. I'm considering it now as I type, and I've only just had some turkey! It's not hunger, it's just boredom. I'll stick the kettle on for a cuppa and hope it appeases me :(

Hi am I too late to join in. I'm afraid i'm in need of motivation and a kick up the butt. I lost nearly two stone and put in on again, so I started again yesterday and think it all went wrong when I stopped coming on here for support. I need to lost 5-7 stone.. But starting with 5 stone to begin with. Jackie x

Hi am I too late to join in. I'm afraid i'm in need of motivation and a kick up the butt. I lost nearly two stone and put in on again, so I started again yesterday and think it all went wrong when I stopped coming on here for support. I need to lost 5-7 stone.. But starting with 5 stone to begin with. Jackie x
Hi Jackie welcome, think a few of us are finding this time of year a challenge. You're in the right place for some support though, we'll get there :wave_cry:
It's so daunting when u have a fair amount to lose, I'm trying to split into mini goals (otherwise I'd go insane)
What day is your weigh in? Let us know how u get on?

Hey everyone

I know, it's been really tough! We look forward to having this weather but it brings the lure of bbqs and alcohol as well!

I made a large batch of superspeed soup yesterday, had some yesterday and today, it's nicer than I thought it would be and I need it also as it's * week for me too so dreading the WI on Monday, but then again, I always do, no matter how good I've been, I always get nervous about it!

I have also discovered a delicious treat that I like to have now, I have raspberries and strawberries with a muller light and a meringue nest to give it that extra bit of texture and sweetness and at 2.5 Syns, it's worth it!!

Are you all having Easter dins tomorrow? We're having a roast but with my folks, so may cook up some SW roasties so it's not as bad and maybe try those 'Ferraro Roche' treat things that are on the website! X

I've got a leg if lamb, going to do a big salad cous cous and roasted veg, the rest can have potatoes roasted in lemon garlic and olive oil. Looking forward to it actually. Might make a scan bran cake for myself for afters. So won't be tempted by the chocolate. Had a good day on plan today, so feeling a lot better about myself, were only human, after all. Have a lovely weekend guys, :) xx

Hi everyone
Would love to join if you'll let me. I've decided to split my losses into 5 lb chunks. I've got 50 to lose altogether and 5 seems easier to get to than 7. WI is tomorrow night and got a. BBQ to go to this afternoon :( must stay focused!

Shelski said:
Hi everyone
Would love to join if you'll let me. I've decided to split my losses into 5 lb chunks. I've got 50 to lose altogether and 5 seems easier to get to than 7. WI is tomorrow night and got a. BBQ to go to this afternoon :( must stay focused!

Hi! Good luck! Karen and I WI tomorrow also so let us know how you get on x

HUGE welcome to Shelski and JackieN.

Having somewhere to come for a whinge or a whoop whoop is great - and there's generally always someone around on here. This buddies group is invaluable to me.

Shelski - we have pretty much the same target (mine is 49.5 in total) and I too have set myself loads of mini goals for along the way. Have a look at my signature if you want to vary yourself from every 5lb or so. I'm a little way ahead of you but I'm a slow loser so I'm sure you'll catch me up in no time.

Happy Easter to all my buddies.

Goodluck at the BBQ Shelski

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, much appreciated.

I am drinking lots of water today to try to stop myself stealing any of the childrens easter eggs! The house feels like its full of chocolate and its sooooooooooo tempting but so far so good and even managed to say no to choccie biscuits when we went to Mums for a coffee this morning.

Thanks everyone for the great welcome. BBQ a success with lots of salad and free meat. Had 2 aero bubbles and a burger that wasn't syn free ( without the bun) but I can live with that. WI tomorrow, fingers crossed and good luck tomorrow for anyone else weighing in alongside me.

That sounds ok!! I'm sure you will have great results for your first weigh in :) mines is tonight, and let's just say, think it's not gonna be too great lol c

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back