Weight loss buddy anyone??

Welcome Gemma x

Emm im amazed at how much u lost... What did u do to get such success?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah thank you lovely x I forget how much I have lost over such a short time when I think about it. I must say that I've not done as well as some people on here and it's amazing what peoples losses have been.

I have been trying to eat a lot more fruit and veg and that's that! Soup is great for getting the veg in and I am loving strawberries and raspberries with muller light and a meringue - 2.5 Syns but worth it lol

How are you doing? X

Hi All!

So my first weigh in... and i've lost....

dun dun duuuuun....

2 and a half pound!! :D Am so chuffed - especially as i thought i had really fallen off it at the weekend. Clearly my other days made up for it. Muchos happy! :D

xx

Bobsledwheels said:
Hi All!

dun dun duuuuun....

2 and a half pound!! :D Am so chuffed - especially as i thought i had really fallen off it at the weekend. Clearly my other days made up for it. Muchos happy! :D

xx

Yowser! Nice one hun! What a great start x

Bobsledwheels said:
Hi All!

dun dun duuuuun....

xx

Well done chick :) good for you !!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry I havent been around for a few weeks lifes been a bit of a nightmare and trying to stay on plan just hasnt worked, will just have to bite the bullet and get to class tonight and try and get back on track. Hope everyone is doing well and the weight is falling off for you xxx

Sorry I havent been around for a few weeks lifes been a bit of a nightmare and trying to stay on plan just hasnt worked, will just have to bite the bullet and get to class tonight and try and get back on track. Hope everyone is doing well and the weight is falling off for you xxx

Hi Misty, I kept thinking about you and was wandering if were ok? Good luck with class tonight. ;) Whatever happens you're in the right place x

Thanks Trixy very nice to know I was missed xx Well i bit the bullet and have a 1lb gain tonight so not to bad congrats trixy on the 4st shiny you must be chuffed to bits xx

Hi All!

dun dun duuuuun....

xx

Well done, what a great start to your weight loss journey :)

Hi All!

dun dun duuuuun....

xx

Well done :D

And welcome back Misty :D

Well I had my second weigh in today and lost 1.5 1lbs happy with that as 'that time of the month'and I did wonder if I would lose any at all as felt so bloated :D

JackieN said:
Well done :D

And welcome back Misty :D

Well I had my second weigh in today and lost 1.5 1lbs happy with that as 'that time of the month'and I did wonder if I would lose any at all as felt so bloated :D

Welcome back misty, how are you??

Woohoo nice one Jackie!

I am dying to get my stone award on Monday, I want another sticker on my book! How sad lol

However I have my friends wedding today so not holding out much hope as I shall have a diet coke and voddie or two.....

JackieN said:
Em have a lovely lovely time today :) and postive, you can still do this :D I have everything crossed you get that reward on Monday :D

Ahhhh thank you my lovely xxx

Good luck Em & have a great time at the wedding :) x

Well after having a pretty crappy week, days off plan, alcohol & too many syns I lost 0.5 today! It was unexpected & don't deserve it but I will be 100% this week as I desperately need to get back on track

Good luck people still to WI this week & hope everyone has great weekend x

I think were all in for a good week after the bank holidays, it's been tough but were all still here! Have a great week on the plan guys and hopefully we'll all have some great losses ;) xx

Good luck Em and well done Jackie.
Am staying on the wagon and have just planned my evening meals for next week. With the favourite recipes thread, there's no need to get bored. It's amazing.
Wonder what my hubbie will think of diet coke chicken and mushy pea curry (but not at the same time).

Hi Em
Thanks xx Back on track today so 2.5lbs and will get my 4st shiny so have everything crossed its this week might even need to cross my teeth lol xxx

Back