Weight loss buddy anyone??

mistysmummy said:
Hi Em
Thanks xx Back on track today so 2.5lbs and will get my 4st shiny so have everything crossed its this week might even need to cross my teeth lol xxx

I think you've done fantastically well to only gain a lb, you'll be getting that shiny any time soon xx

Ah wow, everyone's really motivated! That's really good to read after having a few to many yesterday!

I had a lovely time, the ceremony was lovely. Ok food. Well I had lasagne with salad and a fruit salad for main meal which totally filled me up - I guess I hadn't had anything that stodgy in a while! There was a buffet later on, I think I had like a little sausage, an egg sandwich triangle and 2 fairy cakes! I must have had quite a few vodka and diet cokes and a couple glasses of wine so there you have it! Not as bad as it could have been!! X

Hello im new looking for buddies

Hi everyone
im back on it today. Im trying to loose my post baby weight. I have gained 2 stone since my wedding last year in june. I was 5 weeks preggy on wedding day :-s (found out the week before) and weighed 8st 5 so thats my goal to get back to. I did weight watchers before the wedding and lost a stone. Joshua is 11 weeks old yeaterday so i think its time to start losing weight again.
Im looking for people to make friends with, share results, meal ideas, weigh ins etc cos im not going to classes im doing it at home i thought this would be a good way of getting some support.
Also could someone tell me how to change my avatar to a picture as i dont have anythng there yet?:p
cheers look forward to meetig people xxx

Well done on resisting Em, I'm a nightmare at buffets!

How we all feeling about this weeks imminent weigh in? I'm not entirely optimistic, but I say that every week, just a natural pessimist! Totally on plan today, and tomorrow, with loads of super free and super speed thrown in, I hope the scales are kind again! Only had a few wee slip ups :D

Tinytootz said:
Well done on resisting Em, I'm a nightmare at buffets!

How we all feeling about this weeks imminent weigh in? I'm not entirely optimistic, but I say that every week, just a natural pessimist! Totally on plan today, and tomorrow, with loads of super free and super speed thrown in, I hope the scales are kind again! Only had a few wee slip ups :D

Ah Hun, I am too, whether I've been good all week or not! I am dreading mine tomorrow, feeling very frumpy today :-/ I am sure you will be fine! X

Tinytoonz I think we all get like this but chin up sweetie you can do this :D

Em good luck at your weigh in tomorrow

I blipped bigtime friday on weigh day but totally back on plan again straight after. I am determined this is the year to shed the pounds. I've been big for way too long now

CharlieC2606 said:
Hi everyone
im back on it today. Im trying to loose my post baby weight. I have gained 2 stone since my wedding last year in june. I was 5 weeks preggy on wedding day :-s (found out the week before) and weighed 8st 5 so thats my goal to get back to. I did weight watchers before the wedding and lost a stone. Joshua is 11 weeks old yeaterday so i think its time to start losing weight again.
Im looking for people to make friends with, share results, meal ideas, weigh ins etc cos im not going to classes im doing it at home i thought this would be a good way of getting some support.
Also could someone tell me how to change my avatar to a picture as i dont have anythng there yet?:p
cheers look forward to meetig people xxx

Hi, and welcome to minimins-you'll find loads of people here willing to help with ideas and stuff! Have a good look thru all the different sub forums aswell and make the most of the fab search facilities! You can normally find the answer to your questions by searching a key word :) before you write a new post-if that makes sense.
Congrats on baby Joshua, and good luck on your journey. You may find it useful to post a food diary on here, and then you can keep track of what you're doing and eating and others can help out, comment and advise as you are going along :)
I don't think you can have an avatar until you reach a certain number of posts-there is a thread that tells you all about being a newbie on here-I'm sure someone will come along and add a link to it for you-I would but I'm on my phone so can't.
Jo x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, *waves*
Congratulations on the baby and the hubby, I wish you a successful weight loss xxx

Well done Em on resisting! Its those damn cocktail sausages on sticks that get me every time... i LOVE them!

Then I realised how many syns they were... hmmm!

Hope everyone is having a fab weekend - i've tried some new slimming world recipes (and made some up myself) and been v happy with most of them! :D

I've also discovered vanilla muller lights with chocolate bits in them - nom nom nom...

Has anyone got any other free snacks (or low syn?) they could recommend? I am such a naughty snacker - but getting bored of fruit already and have eaten 3 muller lights in 2 days haha...

Well I had my first drinking sesh since starting sw!! Had about 15 vodkas and diet coke.... Some greasy chips and half a chicken burger!! :( soooo bad!! Then had to get up for work at 8 resisted any crap til 1 then had two milky ways!!

Oh god I need prayers for tuesday I think

Great to see everyone doing so well :) and Emma well impressed at the food ate at wedding, I find I fill up quickly too!! Bonus xx

Bobs I love the chocolate orange muller lights, problem is one of my sons does too and keeps pinching them out the fridge

Karen - allowed to let our hair down sometimes :D So long as you enjoyed it :D

I am struggling today. I've been good, I've stuck to plan but I am constantly thinking about food, chocolate, biscuits, crisps etc! Its like I'm obsessed lol.

Family are having pizza for tea (pizza express) so i am trying to think of something yummy I can have instead as determined not to have one

Oh flip. I did it again didn't I?? I weighed myself this morning. Now if the previous weeks are anything to go by, I may be lucky if I even have a .5 loss tonight. It was one night out of 7 and boy is my body making me pay! I'm so upset - yet I know I shouldn't do it but I have to, I'm just setting myself up for the disappointment :(

Maybe this week I might start a food diary, just to keep in check....

Step away from those scales Em! tutututututut, you can do this hun. I own up to being the worlds worst at scale hoppping but its not good as doing this can make us go off plan, ie you get on it says you've gained or STS when been good, and then have a bad day. I am desperately trying not to get on them other than weigh day

It's sooo difficult not to scale hop, we all know it's very naughty. Someone said to look at a months losses, if you weigh less at the end of the month than you did at the beginning, then you're onto a winner. ;)

Thanks lovelies, well, another measley 0.5lb off - I know, it's a loss, it's just going soooooooo slow :(

Em8888 said:
Thanks lovelies, well, another measley 0.5lb off - I know, it's a loss, it's just going soooooooo slow :(

Aw Hun that's been like merge past few weeks!! But at least it's going in the right direction!! Well done chick xx

Aye, at least it's in the right direction :) Slow and steady wins the race, and all that jazz :D

I too am a bugger for stepping on the scales mid week. No idea why, it always makes me feel soooo much worse!

Weigh in for me tomorrow. Totally convinced I have gained, and I'll be proper bummed out if I have. Oh well, must be last week catching up on me, and darned 'being a lady' week!

Back