Weight loss buddy anyone??

Hi everybody !!

Sorry ain't been round much !!

How we all doing, I like reading about all the positivity and losses :) keep up the good work!!

After sts last week I have been a little more determined this week!!maybe even not ate enough :( So kinda looking forward to Tuesday!!lol

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Funky what a fab weight loss :D

Adipose - good luck with the induction. I am impressed, and the swimmin well done. I can just about swim a length! Enjoy the cava :D

Thanks Em, I thought perhaps I smelt or summit :cry: (joking) I misspelt it and lost 1/2 stone (whoops) but still its my first goal achieved. - whoops re the pizza. Draw a line under it and move on. Enjoy your weekend and then get back to it Monday :D You can do this!

Hiya Evan - course you can join in :D well done on your 7lb loss too thats fab :D
Went a bit overboard with the cava i'm afraid, and ended up eating a few bags of crisps! Alcohol and crisps are my biggest downfall :raincloud: so i'm feeling quite down and annoyed with myself today, my only hope is that I still will have managed to have lost some by the time my weigh in comes around on tuesday. :innocent0001:
Weekends are a dangerous thing!x

I would love to join, I go to the SW Meetings, and i do go with people (my mum, our 2 neighbors) but having online support would also be very helpful!

so hello!
Hi evanthomas, just wanted to say well done on losing half a stone in your 1st week!:clap:

Hi lovelies,

Well, I'm just about ok, I was feeling rather hungover I have to say! I had god knows how many vodka and diet cokes and a couple of jäger bombs! Had half a sausage, 2 rashers of bacon, a couple of mushrooms and a slice of bread at the hotel for breakfast this morning - question is, do I go to my WI tomorrow or not?! I have the following week off as we're on holiday. Hmmmmmm .....

Agree you need yo go to weigh in! I doubt that will have had a negative impact on you if you been 100% rest of the week? & if it does at least you know why & can move on :) good luck :cross: for ya x

Ah thanks lovelies, I know, you're right, I will be going tonight so bricking it! Especially with my hols next week, I think it would be good for me to go.

How are you all today? X

:cry:Hi everyone, hope you all had a good weekend. Well I'm due to get weighed tomorrow morning and my star week is due tomorrow as well, so although I've had a good week-all EE days, as I've been so hungry and craving carbs, I feel very bloated, very fat and very fed up :( I really hope the scales don't show a gain, as that will make me feel worse :( Sorry to moan, my PMT seems to be getting worse every month!! I've been awful to live with the past week, I'm getting on my own nerves :sigh: :wave_cry: xx

Awww, good luck tonight Em, and chin up Trixy, it won't be as bad as you think :) TOTM is a right nightmare for me too, causing me to cry all the time and just eat anything which I'm not supposed to. It also makes my tummy swell up, which adds to the crappy-ness.

My cravings seem to have subsided, but I'm still picking! Not had lunch today, instead opted for a bag of frazzles! Why! So off out food shopping in a bit to stock up on stuff which might make me feel better, and more like actually cooking! I know if I plan ahead I will do fine, but at the min, I can't be bothered! Need a proper good kick up the rear end :D

Thanks Tinytootz think I just need to realise that it's the way my body is every month and if I keep going it will show a week or two later, which it always does if I think about it.
Have you tried any new recipes lately? It's so easy to get stuck in a rut food wise and that's when it's dangerous! One of my favourites at the moment is salmon cooked in oven with salt, pepper and slices of lemon, with a stir fry and a tblsp of sweet chilli sauce or cous cous, roasted red onion, butternut squash and peppers with a hex of l/f feta. Really tasty and usually makes enough to take to work the next day :)

I think my issue has been that I have been all over the place all week, not knowing what was happening from one night to the next! But hopefully this week will be calmer, giving me chance to prep more. Basa fish & SW chips tonight, something involving mince tomorrow, might do a roast pork mini joint on Wed, then take it from there :)

Well, I'm not pleased, 0.5lb off :( I know, it's a loss after my heavy weekend but was secretly hoping for a pound off! Ah well, I'm on holiday now, pizza, fish and chips, chinese, curry on order with cream cakes for dessert! Haha! No, I'm out to dinner tomorrow as well, so I've just gotta watch it a bit lol xxx

Socialbutterfly1979 said:
See at least you have lost before your hols hunni :) have a fab time xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ahhh thanks Hun and good luck for tomorrow - it's going to be a good week for you, I can feel it! X

Have a great holiday Em, and good luck with your WI today all you Tuesday weighers!

Well, back on the wagon today. I have a 2lb gain to report from 2 weeks AWOL. To be honest, I am amazed, considering the amount of twix bars, cake, pizza, milkshake and sandwiches I ate in a vain attempt to cheer myself up. So I am back on it today as I am fed up of feeling fat!

Onwards and downwards peeps, onwards and downwards :D

Goodluck at your weigh in Karen

Well done on weight loss Em, and have a fab fab holiday :D please have a chinese and a cream cake for me :)

Well done getting back on plan tinytoonz. You can do this :D we will all encourage you. Was it you that posted about a scaredy dog? pm if you need any help as I have one too

How did weigh in go Trimtrixy? and have a hug xxx

I am still sticking with it 100% not sure quite how and convinced someone knocked me on the head as I don't do 100% and have been a yoyo dieter for as along as I can remember.

Have a wedding reception saturday night and I have no idea what to wear. I am so concious of being so fat. I hate going out to do's like this :( The long top I was going to wear came today and its too tight, way too tight, incentive to get into it but no good for saturday

Lost 1.5lb so pretty pleased!! came on 10 mins before weigh in (weird this happens every month)
JackieN have you got one of those all in one things that sucks you in? I've got one it brilliant, it just smooths out the bumps. Have a fab holiday Em :) xx

Just noticed I'm now overweight and not obese!!!! Hooray!!! Blimey that's been a very long time coming. I was actually morbidly obese when I started which is hard to believe, but I was, my face was so bloated my eyes looked like little p holes in the snow hehe ;)

Back