Weight loss buddy anyone??

I still love you. Even though I know you're going to be eating birthday cake very soon and this makes me VERY jealous. :p

Hi All,
Back after 2 weeks in the sun, downside was that the hotel was all inclusive and the food was fabulous so i have over indulged just a little. On the plus side i did join in some of the sporting activities so hopefully this has helped to limit the damage. Back on track tomorrow and do not weigh in till wednesday so fingers crossed, i know i will have gained, but hopefuuly not too much.

Hello to all the newbies that have joined over the past few weeks.
Jo x

Welcome back Jo and Emm. Think it's awesome that you're both looking forward to
Being back on track. I think that's the hardest part after a holiday.
I'm sticking to plan but the scales say I've gained ( I know , shouldn't peek). That will make for 3 weeks without a loss and on plan!! Guess I just have to wait for WI tomorrow.

My stress levels went through the roof just, so I ate half a Twix :cry:

Work is driving me mad, I seem to be doing the work of 3 people without a break. I attempted to put the washing out, and it started to rain. We were supposed to have a BBQ later, but the rain seems to be saying "no chance". Dad turned up to take Hugo out, and came armed with a piece of wood with stains on it, which reminded me that he is coming to stain the wood on the windows. I know they mean well, but since he has retired, I can't seem to get rid of them! They come round and nitpick at everything.

"You could do so much more with this house"
"Why haven't you cleaned this room yet?"
"What has happened to your standards?"

All this is based on the fact that there is a marine tank in the dining room awaiting repair, and that the soot room is still full of soot. You know why? Because it is so daunting, I keep putting it off. The walls are covered in a layer of soot, this is what I am up against!

My brother came too, and he winds me up so much! He is 31, but acts like a 12 year old.

"Can I see the snake"
"No, I'm busy" (currently doing the work of 3, see above!)
"Awwwwwwwwwww. Why not?"
"ALEXANDER!"
"Can I see it later?"
"Maybe"
"Goody goody"

Then he is questioning why Hugo has a halti collar on. Because of course when you have a dog, everyone is a frikkin dog whisperer. This is from the man who has had 2 dogs and sold them as they didn't suit his liftstyle, and has had two lots of 2 cats, and done the same to them, and about 10 Guinea pigs, and done the same!

I'm trying to calm down, but I know they are coming back soon with Hugo, which means he wants to see the snake. Which means I have to show him. Which means at least 102 questions from him.

"What's that?"
"Can I feed him?"
"Why not?"
"What's that?"
"Can I tell you a poo joke?"

It might sound funny, but he is 31. It is honestly like having a toddler around. The only time I have seen him remotely grown up was at a funeral.

Soooooooooo yeah, I ate a Twix. Well, half a Twix. And you know what, it was tasty :(

Shelski Hun, it could all show different by tomorrow so don't fret missy, keep going, you can do it!

Oh Tootz, I hate it when everything seems to be going wrong :( half a twix is nothing, just think, at least it wasn't half a tub of ice cream or packet of biscuits or more. I think that is quite restrained of you. Sending you big hugs (((((()))))) when they come back with Hugo, just say that you really need to be getting on with your stuff and that you'll see them tomorrow or whatever and just take some time for yourself to destress and relax maybe?? Hope you're ok x

Hi There,

Id love too buddy up with you i have roughly 7 stone to lose and i returned back to SW last week, sometimes its just nice to have that someone for extra support. Hope to hear from you again
Stacie

half a twix is nothing, just think, at least it wasn't half a tub of ice cream or packet of biscuits or more.

Is it wrong that I read this and thought I'd quite fancy half a pack of biscuits crushed up and sprinkled on half a tub of ice cream?

Welcome back Jo and Emm. Think it's awesome that you're both looking forward to
Being back on track. I think that's the hardest part after a holiday.
I'm sticking to plan but the scales say I've gained ( I know , shouldn't peek). That will make for 3 weeks without a loss and on plan!! Guess I just have to wait for WI tomorrow.
Good luck for your wi tomorrow, it is so hard when you stick to plan and the scales do not show a loss. Try taking your measurements, whenever my weight loss stops for a while i find i lose nches but no weight. Keep on track and it will start to show again.

Hi There,

Id love too buddy up with you i have roughly 7 stone to lose and i returned back to SW last week, sometimes its just nice to have that someone for extra support. Hope to hear from you again
Stacie
Hi Stacie, and welcome to the thread :)

Good evening buddies and how are we all today? Hello & welcome to any newbies, we all here to help or listen anytime, I love this thread :D x well I'm happy to report I am back on track and have been 100% on plan for the past 3 days so am pretty darn happy I got my mojo back x x

Good evening buddies and how are we all today? Hello & welcome to any newbies, we all here to help or listen anytime, I love this thread :D x well I'm happy to report I am back on track and have been 100% on plan for the past 3 days so am pretty darn happy I got my mojo back x x

Good evening hun, glad to see your back on track.. Share some mojo with everyone lol. xx

Hi Stacie and welcome to the thread. Everyone is lovely and so supportive.

I need to read back but I've had the most awful weekend... my middle son, Chris age 14, had a bad accident in footy training on Saturday. He fell hard on his back and got a T12 injury.. no feeling in legs and feet for 6 hours ish. Then just as they were about to air ambulance him to Oxford he wiggled his toes. I spent last night in the hospital with him and they've allowed him home but with strict instructions as has swelling on his spine still but was one very lucky lad. Someone was looking out for him as it was so close to being a very very different outcome apparently. I've felt really ill all day today, think the shock of the whole thing kicked in when we got home. So bear with me for a few days as I'm feeling very sick, and like a zombie :cry:

Hello :)

Welcome to all new :) and funky get sharing that mojo!! I feel like I haven't been on here for ages :( sorry!! How's every doing? I have had visitors this week which has made it even harder!!! Kids off school, so far too many temptations about!! Damn sweet and treats haha xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Stacie and welcome to the thread. Everyone is lovely and so supportive.

I need to read back but I've had the most awful weekend... my middle son, Chris age 14, had a bad accident in footy training on Saturday. He fell hard on his back and got a T12 injury.. no feeling in legs and feet for 6 hours ish. Then just as they were about to air ambulance him to Oxford he wiggled his toes. I spent last night in the hospital with him and they've allowed him home but with strict instructions as has swelling on his spine still but was one very lucky lad. Someone was looking out for him as it was so close to being a very very different outcome apparently. I've felt really ill all day today, think the shock of the whole thing kicked in when we got home. So bear with me for a few days as I'm feeling very sick, and like a zombie :cry:

My goodness thats shocking, im not suprised you feel ill. Well on a positive note, yes he has some damage but he can recover from it. Its terrible thats happened though. Have a nice cup of tea and put your feet up. You take your time and put yourself and your family first, everything else can be caught up with :) xxx

Welcome to all new :) and funky get sharing that mojo!! I feel like I haven't been on here for ages :( sorry!! How's every doing? I have had visitors this week which has made it even harder!!! Kids off school, so far too many temptations about!! Damn sweet and treats haha xx

HAHAHA dam them sweets!!! how dare they! Yes i think there needs to be an equal sharing of mojo and spreadment (lol) of the joy! How are you?

Hello stranger, really missed you, glad you are back :D

My goodness thats shocking, im not suprised you feel ill. Well on a positive note, yes he has some damage but he can recover from it. Its terrible thats happened though. Have a nice cup of tea and put your feet up. You take your time and put yourself and your family first, everything else can be caught up with :) xxx

thanks sweetie. I reckon might well go and have that cuppa with sugar in too, as sure the shock has set in. Feel terrible. Hes overdoing it and I guess thats scaring me as they made it clear hes not outta the woods yet but no amount of explaining to him, drumming it into him is working :(

thanks sweetie. I reckon might well go and have that cuppa with sugar in too, as sure the shock has set in. Feel terrible. Hes overdoing it and I guess thats scaring me as they made it clear hes not outta the woods yet but no amount of explaining to him, drumming it into him is working :(

I think abit of shock tactic might work for him, tell him you will have him admitted back into hospital if he doesnt start taking it easy, that might work a treat! the threat is usually enough to stop that (i work in hospital lol). You defo need some you time, you had a terrible time this weekend, if there is anything i can do please get in touch x

JackieN said:

Oh Hun, what a shock that is. Thank god he is ok. I hope you're ok and send all my best wishes xxxx

Back