Weight loss buddy anyone??

Hello everyone
Haven't been around the past few days so congrats to everyone who has lost and to those who haven't but are sticking to the plan ( much harder!)
Thanks for the good wishes about my sts. Have had 4 excellent days but need to up my fluid intake I think.
Hubbie had to go to hospital today with chest pains. Very scary. Usually I would have hit the choc machines with a vengeance but all I had was a 2 finger kitkat. Well within my syns. Gladly he's ok , just a virus :) :)

Glad your hubbie is ok Shelski, bet that was a fright!
How's everyone getting on this weekend? I'm feeling so much more positive after my huge blip last weekend. Think I'm going to avoid the booze for a while. It's a depressant and gives me the serious munchies for days after. ;)

Hey. Doing ok so far, but have been far from well behaved this week. I can't seem to stop myself some days! It's almost as if I don't want to lose any more. But I do. Oh well eh! I'm my own worst enemy sometimes.

Having the next 3 days 100% on plan in an attempt to claw something back Tuesday morning!

Did you read that article I posted about being a bit scared to be slim? Interesting read, not saying were all the same, but I think there's an element of truth in some of it

Aye I did read it. I think my issue is a total complete and utter lack of self confidence, or rather, misplaced confidence. Some days I don't want to leave the house, other days I think I look totally stunning and walk around like a darn peacock, until I spot myself in a window reflection or something, think I look fat, then skulk back home and sulk. I'm better than I was after my split, but still have a bit of a way to go. Having an OH who thinks I'm beautiful as I am isn't that helpful in pushing me along either!

This is my new haircut :) just ignore the face coz I always look gormless on photos lol x

Attachments

• image-336184789.jpg
    image-336184789.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 23
This is my new haircut :) just ignore the face coz I always look gormless on photos lol x

Yowser funky, looking fine!! I love your hair colour btw, do you get that done at a salon or yourself??

PS, its my birthday today!! I got an email from minimins wishing me a happy birthday lol, though have already been verrry naughty, I've had scrambled egg topped with smoked salmon on some toasted ciabatta, hot choclate and a cadburys chocolate cream cupcake - lol I'm glad I've booked tomorrow off my WI! That's just the start lol xxxx

Very nice hair Funky, you look like your avatar now!

And Happy Burpday Em, sounds like you have started they day well :D

Id love to join the journey to if thats ok. Ive lost 3 stone with WW, and feel like I exhausted the diet....need something new to focus on something new and SW looks great! Ive tried it today, and really enjoyed it! Im going to go to class tomorrow to get books etc, and I can really get on it!!x

Love the new hairdo funky.

Hope you had a great birthday Em

Welcome Angel x

Thanks lovelies! Well to say I over indulged is an understatement but it was my birthday so there you go! Yay, fellow Geminis! When are your birthdays then? Xxx

Hey Angel, welcome! And good luck at your class :)

Another grim day here, counting down the days to my day off on Friday! Work is working me like a packhorse at the moment, so I cannot wait till my day off! My 3rd day 100% on plan, why can't I do this every day! :D

Glad you had a good birthday Emma. I can tell you for sure, on my birthday, there will be no plan!

Back