Weight loss buddy anyone??

Well done on that loss Trixy! You must be proper chuffed. Glad you had a good birthday, did you see the thread in Off Topic regarding Birthday cake not actually having syns? I'll be remembering that in July!

Woke up really quite tired this morning, but haven't been able to stop all day! Spend 3 hours cleaning the soot room (finally!). Its pretty much done, but the carpet could do with a shampooing. Then I decided to paint the living room wall, as you do. Then I put two washes on, and did the dishes. That was followed by cleaning the kitchen. So I am finally sitting down with a cuppa, watching TV, working, eating strawberries, looking forward to Chinese later!

Last time I felt tired like this, I ended up doing shed loads of batch cooking, cleaning the house, and baking a cake.

Well done trim that's brilliant :)

I lost 1.5 and reached my club ten :) so very pleased with myself, although I have ate nothing but rubbish since then.... Oops

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone, just checking in to see how everyone is.
Update- remember last week I gained 5.5lb? Well on weigh in on Tues I lost 6lbs :D :D chuffed that the gain has gone plus 1/2 a lb for good measure :D
Probably in the past I would have given up at the point where I had a huge gain, but instead I picked myself up and got on with it (hope I can encourage anyone else who is having a wobble)
My birthday went without too much of a glitch, I did have a small piece of choc bday cake and a large white choc chip cookie, but hey it was my birthday and I'm straight back on the wagon today, everything else I ate was sw friendly.
Hope everyone is doing ok? Sorry to waffle ;)x

Well done losing 6lbs is amazing. Keep up the good work

Wow, everyone's doing really well xx
Fully expect to gain this week. Ofsted came calling so have had about 7 hours sleep in 36 hours with choc to keep me going through the small hours. Was worth it from ofsted's point of view so back on track today, even though * week arrived this morning :(
Hope everyone has a good weekend xx

Hi everyone x

So I haven't been around much this last week & unfortunately I have fallen off the wagon in spectacular style!!! I have no excuses... I went drinking Saturday night, went to a christening on Sunday (which also involved drinking) then spent 5 hours in A&E with my muppet of a son tuesday night when he decided to eat his spending money (a £ coin! He's 7 for goodness sake) then a kids party this morning Including chips, ice-cream, hot chocolate FFS! But I must admit I have not been on plan now properly for weeks so in a strange way this has helped me realise that I need to get back on track!!! I also went yesterday and booked a family abroad holiday for in exactly 1 year & I will be at target by then!!! I can't make it to group for the next few week either so I really need a kick up the bum...

I'm also restarting my diary on here from tomorrow (don't have a link but it's in the diary section called new member - extra easy road to skinnytown) if anyone interested :) x

So hows everyone else doing??

Well done Misty, and good luck Shelski :)

I know what you mean Funky, I have weeks where I kid myself I'm not off plan, when I clearly am!

Currently, my main problem, is the dreaded man flu! Lordy! Not only is he constantly "bad" and "dying", but its the snot that comes with it! And why, when talking to their mates, do they insist on downplaying what part we play in it! He's currently on his xbox on the mic thing, and they are like "bet your mrs is looking after you", and he's like "nah not really", then turns to smile at me! I mean, FFS! I go and get him cough syrup, run him a bath, pet his damn head and listen to the moaning! He's like, I don't mean it, I'm just saying it to them lot. But their reply was along the lines of "mate, you need to swap her for a new one."

*sigh* I dunno if all men are like that infront of their mates, but any I've come across are. Semi slag you off, then turn round and are like "I love you". I know he didn't mean it, but you can't help but think that his *mates* then get a jaded view of you. One of his friends who I met told me I should swap him, as he was asking me what he did for me (cooking, foot rub, that kinda shizzle), so I decided to play him at his own game and say "no" to everything that was thrown at me. Granted, some were no's. But he wasn't a very happy looking bunny, haha!

But enough twaddle about him, everyone has their faults, and you either live with them, or kick them into touch. I am slowly in the process of kicking some of them out of him :D

On the diet front, went a bit AWOL on Tuesday and Friday, but trying my best to keep to the path, with the odd "oooooh whats that over there" stumble, in the shape of Krispy Kreme doughnuts and KFC :D

Ready for fathers day? I was supposed to be making mine a fatless sugar free sponge, but I'm not sure if I have enough flour in! So he will just have to be happy with a toblerone, and some step de-icer stuff!

Well, the fatless sugar free sponge didn't work :( I adapted a fat free sponge recipe by sticking artificial sweetener in, but it failed to rise. So I cut it into biscuits instead.

How have we all done at weigh in this week? STS for me, ho hum.

I lost 1.5lb pleased cos * week has just arrived, I've had my b-day and I had a big loss last week. So can't complain, it's being chipped away at ;)

Help! can someone give me a good old kick up the bum. I am so struggling to get back on plan since my holiday. I managed to stay the same last week but this week i have craved bread. I wouldn't mind but i don't usually care for it. I am now feeling so bloated, convinced that i must have gained at least 3 or 4 lbs this week. I really need to get focused again and get organised. It is my wi tomorrow and i am not looking forward to it at all. Think i may get the ingredients in for the speed soup and give that a go. Sorry for the rant but feeling really fed up and angry with myself today.

I know what you mean, Jo. Went off plan last week and keep thinking tomorrow, tomorrow. WI last night I'd put a pound on. Only surprised it wasn't more. Have decided to give myself extra syns for a couple of days to get back on track, and reduce them so that it balances towards the end of the week. Has worked so far today.
Good luck everyone for this week xxx

looking for a sw buddies local to Essex

Hi all Im looking for a slimming world buddie around harlow Essex area anybody out there x

I know what you mean, Jo. Went off plan last week and keep thinking tomorrow, tomorrow. WI last night I'd put a pound on. Only surprised it wasn't more. Have decided to give myself extra syns for a couple of days to get back on track, and reduce them so that it balances towards the end of the week. Has worked so far today.
Good luck everyone for this week xxx

Thanks Shekski great idea, wi later hopefully not too much on

Back