Weight loss buddy anyone??

NEEDED SW BUDDY WITH 7st + TO LOSE

Hey, I am looking for a buddy who has got 7st or more to lose! I am 31 years old and only 5ft 1 inch tall and I am weighting in at 15st 13 lbs :cry: ... I have just started back at sw and would really love to have a buddy in similar situation to me! So if you are looking for a buddy then that would be great :)

My first goal is to try and lose 2 stone by my b'day in october - What's your first goal ??

Well you are back and can go for it this week :)

My friend took 2 weeks off and went on holiday and put on 3.5 ... then within 2 weeks she had lost again. If not gone to Slimming World she would have either stayed the same or kept gaining!

When I go on holiday later this year I plan to eat and drink whatever I want - knowing that when I get back I can be disciplined and lose again x

Do you have any obstacles at the weekend?

I work 9-5:30 so quite easy to plan week days and pre-pack but weekends I have no structure!!!!

No one wants to be my buddy :-(

No one wants to be my buddy :cry: lol

I have around 7 stone to lose and want someone in the same boat .. Anyone out there ??

I only joined sw yesterday at 15st 13 lbs

So a buddy would be great :)

omg I am such a beggar buddy friend

Mazie6 said:
Hows this for stupid!!!!!:confused: life totally got the better of me ,first week slunk back to SW and put on 3:break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

Happens to us all. Don't beat yourself up, just get back on track as if it's the beginning :)

Hello-ha. Back on ze wagon for me today after my holibobs. I've calculated that I nearly ate a weeks worth of syns (105) just on birthday cake, but it was a lovely time away :) Expecting a 1-4lb gain tomorrow, eek!

Hello everyone! I would love a weight loss buddy if anyone would like to oblige! I've got about 1.5/2 stone left to lost and would love someone to kick my bum along the way.

Cakey said:
Hello everyone! I would love a weight loss buddy if anyone would like to oblige! I've got about 1.5/2 stone left to lost and would love someone to kick my bum along the way.

Hey cakey!

I've got a similar amount to lose- feel free to pm me, I could do with a buddy too as I'm defo needing a kick!! X

Bobsledwheels said:
Hey cakey!

I've got a similar amount to lose- feel free to pm me, I could do with a buddy too as I'm defo needing a kick!! X

Me too ) but I need to lose a bit more like 2.5 stone) lost 0.5 last night. Takes me to 11.5 since march!! Going back to basics this week with lots of exercise. If I post the exercise on here I might be more motivated to do it.

Cholney5 said:
Hi sorry I disappeared I could not get to our thread and had to email admin to find for me!

How did you get on on Monday?

I lost 1lb last week which is OK - as long as I lose 1+ I am happy :D

Hey you... Sorry... I'm only seeing this now. Would you believe I only went back on Thu evening? After one month off. I'd only gained one and a half pounds. I'm
Pleased! How are you getting on?? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone,

its very quiet in here at the mo! How is everyone?

Suez_c only a one and a half pound gain after a month off is fab!! Did you actively make better choices or just happen to have only put on a little bit? I am quite worried about hitting target (if i ever get there) and not maintaining xx

Hiya :)
Thank you! To be honest, as I wasn't on track, I was eating what I wanted and when I wanted it. To be honest, I was so bad that if I'd gained half a stone, I'd have understood! I'm back on track now tho.

How are you getting on? You'll get to target if you keep believing in yourself. It is good that there is so much support here! Xx

Hi everyone & hi to anyone I haven't met yet, I hope you don't mind me rejoining this thread - have been on & off SW last couple months then holiday last week :eek: WI this morning & I'll let you know weight I'm starting from, having an EE day and I am now 100% committed!! We can do this!!! :)

Ps 1.5lb gain after a month off plan is amazing! I did more than that in a week which is why I need to put a stop to it now...

I also have a diary if anyone wants to take a look (if not no problems either lol) it's in the diary thread called 'new member - extra easy road to skinnytown' I think

Have a good day all x

Funky monkey said:
+4.5lb after my holiday :(

new weight 13st 7.5lb

Don't stress about it. Just draw a line and get back on track. I know you've helped me with your support now it's our turn to help you. You know what to do to turn it around. Next week you'll be closer to 13 than 14, one day at a time xx:)

Ha! I stood on my scales this morning and it seems like my 1.5lb gain has caught up with me! I've maybe another 2 or 3lbs on. However, as stated... It's behind me! Back on track now!

Y'day I tried the muller light ice cream... I liked it! I blended some frozen raspberries into it before freezing.

I seldomly eat chips but I have started to cut carrots and parsnips into shapes of chunky chips, boil them & put them into the oven with spray light.... I convince myself I have flavored chips! I add salt & vinegar too. It's quite nice actually! One way to get more super foods :)

Shelski said:
Don't stress about it. Just draw a line and get back on track. I know you've helped me with your support now it's our turn to help you. You know what to do to turn it around. Next week you'll be closer to 13 than 14, one day at a time xx:)

Thanks shelski, I am not surprised by gain am actually pretty glad it wasn't more! Hoping to get 3 of it back off this week & it's the first time I've been 100% committed to plan for ages so hoping for good things! Also bought my winter coat yesterday (2 sizes too small) so seriously need to crack on!

How you getting on?? X

Welcome back funky monkey! Glad to hear you are back on the wagon :D

I always meant to ask before are you a big fan of ariel? My friend at work loves her so i am always on the look out for ariel related things. Im off to Disney in January - one of my big motivators for losing weight - want to look good in my pics with mickey and minnie :)

Hope you are having a good weekend!!

I've decided to make some super speed soup - it is currently in the slow cooker! Am also making some carrot and coriander and some tomato and basil today. I've gone a bit soup mad... x

Bobsledwheels said:
Welcome back funky monkey! Glad to hear you are back on the wagon :D

I always meant to ask before are you a big fan of ariel? My friend at work loves her so i am always on the look out for ariel related things. Im off to Disney in January - one of my big motivators for losing weight - want to look good in my pics with mickey and minnie :)

Hope you are having a good weekend!!

I've decided to make some super speed soup - it is currently in the slow cooker! Am also making some carrot and coriander and some tomato and basil today. I've gone a bit soup mad... x

Hey bobsled, yeah am back and full of motivation! I love Disney and my daughter (shes 5) used to call me ariel coz I have bright red hair that was nearly to my waist :) she now calls me ruby (after ruby gloom) coz hair same colour but in a short bob lol

Bet Disney is AMAZING! My kids would kill to go, think when the youngest is a bit bigger we might go...

You had the superspeed soup before? It does funny things to my tummy lol

Ps hope your cousin is ok? I haven't had chance to read through thread x x

Back