Weight loss buddy anyone??

It's really simple and very yummy! You chop up whatever veg you want (I usually use red peppers, yellow peppers, courgette, mushroom, tomato) and put them in an ovenproof dish (I use a pyrex dish). Then beat 3 eggs with a little splash of milk and pour over the veggies. Cook at 180 degrees C for around 30 mins.

Excited for my day today ladies...

Having a girly day with MYSELF. Some good 'me' time is just what I need!

Going to get my nails done (xmassy style of course), get my eyebrows threaded, then heading to Westfield for a day of shopping - going to try and find the perfect gift for the number one man in my life!

How are we all ladies? Not only with food, but in general?

Big hugs to you all xx

To put it midly ~ I'm struggling, really struggling.

Feeling negative about my self and eating too much..... not being kind tyo myself.

Bed early for me tonight and see if I can wake up in a better mood in the morning!

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

justjudith said:
To put it midly ~ I'm struggling, really struggling.

Feeling negative about my self and eating too much..... not being kind tyo myself.

Bed early for me tonight and see if I can wake up in a better mood in the morning!

Sleep it off Judith. Forget the crappiness of today, let's make tomorrow a fresh start! Report bk tomorrow on how you're feeling... Big hugsxx

Can I help girls? I'm feeling really on plan this week, I'm hoping for a good loss at weigh in this week. I had my christmas do, a three course a la carte meal out of my control but have done a 45 min workout every night to compensate so fingers crossed :D

Keep your chins up, we can do it together :)

Hi there,

How are we all doing? Fallen off the wagon? Still on? Still going for broke in 2012? Lets face it on some fronts '12 has to be better than '11.

I have decided to make a fresh start on my weight loss journey and so am back on plan. Spending Christmas on my own means less pressure for eating ~ and also I can jump start this weight loss thing. There is another volunteer at work who would like my support at losing weight.... which I would be glad to give.... but she thinks her way of eating is THE right way of eating and I should do Atkins like her. I'm a Green Babe all the way!

Be good to hear how you all are doing and see how you managed over Christmas. Whatever happend I hope you enjoyed yourself (and that Santa was kind to you).

Go on.... post.... don't let me be lonely

Hi, can i please join your group. I have had some success on SW before but since leaving group about a year ago i have gained weight again. I don't know exactly how much as i prefer to go on how my clothes fit than what i weigh, and right now the old work trousers are getting a bit snug! I refuse to go up another size so am relying on the old baggy tops to try and disguise the michelin man look i have going on at the moment!
I want to re-start SW from home as soon as possible.
As mentioned by others, i too look at my body and think it is a lot bigger than my partner assures me it is. But who should you believe, yourself or a man? ;-) I always look forward to start SW again, (that sounds a bit sad really!) but then i soon lose motivation as i have to cook 'normal' food for the rest of the family who don't really go for SW foods so i end up falling off the wagon. I really need all the help i can get!
The first thing i want to make is some sort of roasted parsnip soup if anyone has any ideas?
I have done slimming world a few times in the past and am quite clued up on the 'rules' and have a good variety of books with syn values etc - if you need any help, it's here for you!

Hi Spookess ~ WELCOME

The more the merrier I say!

I haven't got a clue about soup ~ but it sounds brill.... hope someone can furnish both of us with a recipe for that. What do you class as SW food v "Normal" food? Do you do Green, Original or/and eXtra Easy?

I do mainly green days as, being an ex~vegggie, that is what I am most comfortable with and I do like my 4 HE's.... pig that I am! *smile*

What other way could we help you?

Hi Judith, thanks for the welcome!
Made some soup today, roasted off some parsnips, carrots and a potato (to thicken it) then mashed it up with some chilli powder and put into a pan of vegetable stock then blitzed it up. Not syn free but only a few per serving I reckon for the bit of olive oil i used to coat the ve before roasting.
"normal" food is the usual non SW stuff they eat that they refuse to eat the SW versions of.
I mainly go for green days as I am not much of a meat eater.

I am starting properly on 1st January which is when I will be doing my official weigh in on the Wii fit! Arghhh!
K

Hello *waves* I wonder if I could join in too? I have had a couple of failed SW attempts in past - to succeed this time I think I will need all the help I can get!

Hello all newbies, and all who have been here since the start!

My SW journey this year has been pants but I'm determined to get on track for 2012...

How are we all feeling?

Also, Judith! How are you and Pickle??xx.

Be my friend?

I'm doing SW from home as I used to go to classes years ago and am looking for someone that will be my SW buddy :)

I'm nearly 25 and just over 15 and a half stone. I want to lose 3st by July for my friend's wedding where I will be a bridesmaid so I need all the motivation and encouragement I can get!

Now I hope someone replies or this'll be awkward :D

I will be your firend.

Started SW 1 year ago weighing just under 18 stone, have now lost to date just over 4 stone with 1 1/2 to go.

I lost nice and slowly at about 1 or 2 lb a week.
The things that helped me were:-
1. write a food diary
2. stay to group or talk to people on here
3. exercise even if its a little but do it regularly.
4. Don't beat yoursself up when things go wrong, draw a line and start each day fresh.

Best of all enjoy yourself on this change of life style.

Keep in touch sugarpuff Sophie.

I will be your firend.

Started SW 1 year ago weighing just under 18 stone, have now lost to date just over 4 stone with 1 1/2 to go.

I lost nice and slowly at about 1 or 2 lb a week.
The things that helped me were:-
1. write a food diary
2. stay to group or talk to people on here
3. exercise even if its a little but do it regularly.
4. Don't beat yoursself up when things go wrong, draw a line and start each day fresh.

Best of all enjoy yourself on this change of life style.

Keep in touch sugarpuff Sophie.

Wow... over 4st? that's amazing. Well done! Thanks for being my friend :D

I will be your friend! I am doing sw too and am similar stats to you, having lost 5stone since April :)

I there is anything I can help you with just shout :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow! I wish I could lose 5st. That's really really good! :)

Is there room for a (not so) wee one? im 23 and would love to lose 3 stone by the summer myself. I was bridesmaid for my sisters wedding last year Sophie so I know the pressure you must be under, in my case the other bridesmaid was very very skinny which made me feel worse, thankfully my sister was very kind and put me in a flattering dress and I felt great on the day-if you need any help or support just give me a shout xx Cyberjelly and Harebell fairy your weightloss so far is amazing well done both of you, and hello leaserule great start to your SW journey-iv my first weigh in this wed so really nervous!! xx

Back