Weight loss buddy anyone??

im not so sure that you need someone the same as yourself stats wise, a buddy can be any size so long as they are willing to help and motivate you as you will do them! Good luck!

I'll be your friend I need some motivation myself I'm trying to lose 3 stone by July to for my wedding. My 1st 2 weeks perfect but my 3rd week I put on 2 llb :-( and this week isn't going well at all.... So I'm here to chat when ever u need a bit of motivation. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Carol, I weigh on a thursday night and am on here quite a bit. What time do you weigh in at? I'm 7.30 and can't wait as i'm starving tonight. Fingers crossed for you tonight, you are doing well so far

Snap. I also lost 2lbs and am very pleased. Only need another 3.5lbs for my 1st stone but that will take a few weeks as my average loss is 1lb per week. Do you have any mini targets set for yourself? I would like my stone award by end of February

Morning. What do you have planned for the weekend? Today I think will be a green day, I tend to follow mostly extra easy with a few green days when I feel really hungry. Which plan do you follow? I bought the new one pot cookbook so I'm hoping to try one or two new recipies every week. Do you have any favourite recipies? Pass some along if you do & I will let you know if I find anything delicious. Chicken tends to be my favourite.

I don't work Fridays so this morning I will do my meal plan for the week then once I drop my son at nursery I will head to the supermarket. Do you plan your weekly menu or just go with the flow? I need to plan otherwise I end up ordering takeaway as its just easier when I'm tired.

We are in the middle of a house move so my weekend will be spent packing then moving boxes to the new place. We are hoping to make the big move next weekend.

Right, I'm off to make some breakfast. Slimming world toffee rice with blueberries. Yum. Have a good day x

LOL. Im sat here at 11.45pm and havent so mauch as thought of snacking as im too busy browsing. Hope you had a good weekend.

Not sure how to do it on your phone. Will have to remind myself how to do it on computer, will let you know later.

Carol that looks really yummy. I'm stuffing myself with grapes at the moment. I have a real thing for grapes just now

Hi ladies, my god, I can't believe this thread is still going!!!

Well after going off track when I went on holiday last June, I have a lot of time to make up for! I have tried - half heartedly to just eat less and lose more, but it just isn't working. I will be starting again and going it alone as I really hated the groups I went to, so I could really do with some support!!

I shall be starting again on Monday and will give it a good old go. I'm going to Center Parcs in June with my hubby and 2 young boys, so I want to be able to take them swimming without feeling like a whale! It will also be my 30th then so I would really like to feel a little bit happy with myself on a milestone day!

I've just befriended Carol which was nice, thank you x

I shall be weighing in on Monday mornings! Now I have to get planning some meals! What are your favourites? I love a homemade curry and eggs galore oh and pasta! You may have guessed I'll be following EE again!

xxx

Lookin for a buddie who is starting SW x

Hi Everyone,

How's things?

I am new here and I am starting SW on Monday the 14th of May. I have alot of weight to lose and am so embarassed (100lbs) :cry:. The last two years have been so bumpy for me regarding my health and my weight has suffered cause of it. Long story very short, got bacterial meningitis in 2010 and just last year had brain surgery to try help with the damage that was caused by the meningitis. I had to stop working and rarely leave the house, my confidence is so so low.
I am looking for help and support!! My friends all have beauiful figures and I hate standing beside them in photos, its just getting me so down. One of my friends hen party is in 2 weeks and I have said I can't go, out of embarassment :cry:. The wedding is in July and would love to be down a little bit of weight. Not only for the wedding, more importantly for me! I just want to fit comfortably into clothes again, I want my old life back.

Lookin for someone who is starting or just started on the SW plan, to join me on this journey. To offer help and support to each other.

Thanks
Love
A
xx

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Back