Weight loss buddy anyone??

Hi Annabelle

I am just started this week and have 26lb to lose . We will do it :wave_cry:

Doe

i have just started the slimming world diet and will help you anyway i can hun.i know how you feel i dont like going out either because of my weight but also i have a very bad skin disease called psoriasis and its very sore and bleeds.like you i have lots of weight to lose but we will do it if we support each other.

Hi all,

I've been following Slimming World for about 4 months now, on and off. Am trying to get back on track, but already lost almost 2 stone. Am now trying to lose a few more pounds for summer!

Would love to help out where I can, so let me know if you've got any questions or want some lovely recipe ideas :)

Know we can all reach our goals!

Zann

I'm trying out slimming word principles with a meal planner free in the mirror today! Hoping it's easy to follow!

Hi Doelani, DappyDonna, Zann & Khole88,

Thanks so much for replying,

Its great if we would help each other on this journey, i know it will def help me.

I too went and bought the Daily Mirror today, starting on Monday at the classes, but the recipes look lovely.

Is there anyway i can tag you's, so i don't miss your posts! Do anyone know how to do it??

Thanks again,
A
xx

Hi Doelani,
Yeh they look yummy, and ur right not too complicated. I can't cook so its good for me :)
A
X

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Sorry iam not on s w so cant help you with that side of things but happy to be here with help and encouragement whenever you need it
Good luck

When you post on a thread you are automatically subscribed to the thread.

You can then find the thread clicking subscribed threads at the top of the forum or by tapping subscribed threads in the iPhone and android applications.

This thread has been moved to SW.

Pierce

I'm 6 weeks in and 1.3 stone down so not the buddy you're looking for but anything you need and I can answer for you I'd be happy to help.

Slimming world is really easy to follow. Ok, all of us get the odd day where we just wanna eat chocolate and nothing is gonna stop us but those days have been few and far between for me as there's so much choice and no restrictions on portion sizes. Also its ok to snack on this diet!! In the past I've always missed something to eat in the evenings, now I can have that I can have a little treat every night using my syns. And don't feel guilty about it :) oh and the meals you can make are lovely and fit in with the whole family if you have kids they won't even know!! Can make loads of favourite meals just making them in a healthy way

I'm 6 weeks in and 1.3 stone down so not the buddy you're looking for but anything you need and I can answer for you I'd be happy to help.

Slimming world is really easy to follow. Ok, all of us get the odd day where we just wanna eat chocolate and nothing is gonna stop us but those days have been few and far between for me as there's so much choice and no restrictions on portion sizes. Also its ok to snack on this diet!! In the past I've always missed something to eat in the evenings, now I can have that I can have a little treat every night using my syns. And don't feel guilty about it :) oh and the meals you can make are lovely and fit in with the whole family if you have kids they won't even know!! Can make loads of favourite meals just making them in a healthy way

Hello your weightloss to date is fab :) which plan having you been following? thanx

Thanks Pookie & Pierce,

Ooh Rochelle, thats amazing. Well done. Looking forward to starting tomorrow. I think for me, its vital that I plan. Yeh i was doing the same when i was on WW, miss a meal to have a bar of chocolate. The syns are a great idea so you don't feel that your missing out. Have a bit of a shopping list done already, god going to be an expensive first shop :-(.

Thanks again everyone.

A
XX

Hi Annabelle.
Im starting back tomorrow as well. Have four stone to loose. Did sw before at home but going to go to class as need the extra support.

Best of luck!!

Hi SleepyMum,

Aah thats great both of us starting tomorrow, yeh i seem to do better when i go to the meetings. Was in WW before, so looking forward to a fresh start with SW. Hopefully we can offer each other support and motivation to achieve our goals.
Good luck tomorrow!
A
Xx

I did ww for about 2 years, but found that it didnt make me change my eating habbits, just fit the crap into my points and went to bed early..lol...

Really looking forward to tomorrow in a weird sort of way. Dreading the official weigh in though.
Which plan do you tend to follow!!

Hello your weightloss to date is fab :) which plan having you been following? thanx
Well I did the extra easy at first then the last 3 weeks or so been mixing in a couple of green days a week as I'm not a real meat eater, only eat chicken lol!! So I eat a lot of quorn we've swapped meat for quorn mince in sheperds pies and bolognaise, quorn sausages.. To be honest I eat loads really and I snack on fruit if I need to and its just coming off nice and gradual. It just works and is easy to fit into life I'd reccommend it to anyone
Thanks Pookie & Pierce,

Ooh Rochelle, thats amazing. Well done. Looking forward to starting tomorrow. I think for me, its vital that I plan. Yeh i was doing the same when i was on WW, miss a meal to have a bar of chocolate. The syns are a great idea so you don't feel that your missing out. Have a bit of a shopping list done already, god going to be an expensive first shop :-(.

Thanks again everyone.

A
XX

The first shop can be a bit daunting as you havnt found your feet yet lol all I can reccommend is to stock up on fruit and veg, have plenty of the good stuff in! And also find things like tomato flavoured mugshots and low fat supernoodles life savers when I'm at a loss. The things we go through most of in our house is mushrooms onions and eggs! Lol. Also buy some fry light if you go to asda its £1.50 for the olive oil one and you will use it loads for slimming world chips, slimming world style cooked breakfast. Muller lights or if they're not on offer get weight watchers yogurts they're all free (the fromage frais ones are syns though) and stuff for healthy extras I like hovis wholemeal (400g loaf) or hifi bars but there's loads on the list like cereals (weetabix, all bran, muesli etc!) And if you don't drink teas and coffees with milk you can have cheese :) babybel lights or light laughing cow trianges, just to give u an idea of what to shop for. And I always buy lighter cheddar cheese, as you get more for healthy extra :)

Back