Weight loss buddy anyone??

Hi SleepyMum,
I was the same on WW. Yeh i am the same dreading the first weigh in :-(. So embarrassed that i weigh so much. It's my first time doing SW, so I know nothing at all about the different plans!

Hi Rochelle,
I am not really a meat eater either, just chicken too. Is quorn nice?
Don't eat eggs, so hope there are a couple of other options for me. Yeh have that fry light on my list :). Going to try the muller lights :). Thanks for all the advise!
A
XX

Hi SleepyMum,
I was the same on WW. Yeh i am the same dreading the first weigh in :-(. So embarrassed that i weigh so much. It's my first time doing SW, so I know nothing at all about the different plans!

Hi Rochelle,
I am not really a meat eater either, just chicken too. Is quorn nice?
Don't eat eggs, so hope there are a couple of other options for me. Yeh have that fry light on my list :). Going to try the muller lights :). Thanks for all the advise!
A
XX

Quorn is nice hun, love the mince and also the sausages but asda and tesco do their own meat free stuff which is also nice. My fave sausages at the min are linda mcartney italian style (1/2 syn each) and asda lincolnshire style (1.5 each but they're bigger than the others) love meat free burgers too. Oh and you don't have to eat eggs!! Lol just they are free food so I do eat them

:wavey:

A nice tip for bread is to buy the MEDIUM hovis loaf (800g) and if you have 2 slices it's hex b + 2 syns because 2 slices are approx 80g or less. You use 60g as your hex b so you just syn the 20g which works out to be 2 syns..

You feel like you're eating proper toast because it's normal sized :)

Rochelle,
Thanks so much for ur advise. Will get them in the shop this wk and try them out.
Thanks misses.
A
Xx

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

evening everyone

been busy here lol well first weigh in tomorrow and dreading it , I just do not feel like I have lost anything so will be a surprise if I have although I have stuck to plan 100%. Hope everyone is doing ok

Doe

Congrats Doe, thats brilliant! Well done :).

Me too Kelz89, first class! hopefully the start of my journey to lose the weight.

A
XX

Hi Kelz89,

How are u keeping?

Yeh so far I think I'm goin ok, missed lunch the past 3days as I haven't been well, which prob isn't good :-(. Don't feel like I hav lost anything at all, if anything feel little bloated. But hoping on Monday I will weigh a little less.

How are u gettin on with it?

A
Xx

Hi Kelz89,

How are u keeping?

Yeh so far I think I'm goin ok, missed lunch the past 3days as I haven't been well, which prob isn't good :-(. Don't feel like I hav lost anything at all, if anything feel little bloated. But hoping on Monday I will weigh a little less.

How are u gettin on with it?

A
Xx

Hiii!

I feel exactly the same, im literally scared to weigh myself because i know when i lose nothing it will really put me off track, i know ive been good although not had a perfect weekend (i always find diets hard to stick to completely at the weekend!) and it will really demotivate me. So I have been dreading it, tomorrow i think i am going to have to bite the bullet i think.

How are you getting on? Have you weighed?

xx

Hi Kelz89,

I really am dreading today. I too find weekends hard, I had one glass of wine and Chinese (chicken and black bean sauce 5 syncs) on sat and some popcorn last nite. Other than that been good all wk, also drinking 2ltr of water. Really not confident at all, feel like I hav put on weight. I've weighed myself on my own scales and I'm the same, I'm hoping its wrong as I'll b so disappointed :-(. My weigh in at 5.30, what about u? Best of luck .
A
Xx

Im going to weigh myself tomorrow morning as thats a week since i started, good luck for tonight! let me know how you get on! :) xxx

Well best of luck Kelz89. Thanks a million think I need some luck :). Will let u know later on this evenin. Take care!
A
Xx

Back