Weight loss buddy anyone??

Hi Kelz89,

That is fantastic, always think of it as a bag of sugar is 2lbs, so u lost 1 full bag of sugar and half of another. If u where to carry that around wit u for the whole day in ur bag, u would def feel it but if I was to take them off u, u would feel a lot lighter.
Its brilliant, try not b disappointed! Well done its really really good.
A
Xx

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Hi Kelz89,

That is fantastic, always think of it as a bag of sugar is 2lbs, so u lost 1 full bag of sugar and half of another. If u where to carry that around wit u for the whole day in ur bag, u would def feel it but if I was to take them off u, u would feel a lot lighter.
Its brilliant, try not b disappointed! Well done its really really good.
A
Xx

Thanks for that! It was 100% what I needed to hear! wow so you lost 3 and a bit bags of sugar! which days have you been following, or have you been having a mixture of both? xxx

You done really well and don't b hard on yourself, it is so hard to lose weight. I'm doin the extra easy plan and get weighed in on a Monday. Still tryin to get my head around the super free and free foods.
Xx

Hi Mills1961,

Best of luck on your journey. I am new to SW and know how hard it is to keep motivated. So maybe we could help each other :)

A
XX

Hi Annabelle*83, lovely to hear from you would be great to keep each other motivated, good luck in your new journey too. I have done SW before the first time lost over 2 stone that got me down to 9 st. years ago……with lots of attempts in-between. The lasts was Jan 2012 had a 20 week count down at the end of it I was the same weight very disappointed with myself so stopped going:cry: wish I hadn't now. This time a stone heavier so here goes…..Monday is my weighing in day :)
mills1961 xx

Hi mills1961,
I understand what u mean, my story quiet similar. Joined WW, had 3stone to lose. Lost about 1.5stone than went on holidays and was afraid to go back.

That got quiet sick put on more weight went back again but the lady doin the class made me tell my story which I didn't want to and I shouldn't hav but I did and got so upset that never went back :-(.

Now I hav around 8 stone to lose :-(, so annoyed at myself that I put on so much weight. Think my health controlled everything for past 2years and didn't notice anything else.

Had meningitis than had brain surgery last yr :-( and for past yr, I hav barely left the house. Due to my hair growing back and medication didn't allow me to drive :-(. My job won't take me back :-( which is hard, was told I would never go back doin what I did before.

But gettin back on track now and starting a course in September and feeling a lot happier now than I hav done in ages. So really really tryin.

Ideally like to b down another half stone by start of July, its my friend wedding. Hate photos and all my friends are so small between size 8-12. Hav a pic of me and my friend at other friends wedding over xmas, in the photo I'm twice her size. So embarrassing!

Monday my wi day too :). Best of luck on Monday and I'm here to chat anytime.

A
Xx

Hi mills1961,

How are u?

Yeh hav been good all week, so fingers crossed. In sayin that I'm sitting at home watching Ireland play having a glass of red wine. I hav saved some syncs to hav 2glasses :).

What time ur wi at tomorrow, mine at 5.30!

How did u find this wk

A
Xx

Hi Mills1961,

Congrats that's brilliant :)

I had a 2pound loss, so I'm delighted :).

It really spears u on doesn't it when u hav a lose. Hoping for same next wk :).

A
Xx

Hi Kelz89,

How are you doing?
Yeh things going ok for me down 9.5 pounds :) so I am delighted. Have a friends wedding on the 7th of July so really want my 1 stone award :), fingers crossed.

You are doing great, congrats!
How are you finding the plan?

A
Xx

Hi Mills1961,
Aah thanks a million.
I am hoping the same as yourself next week. Hopefully we both get our 2 pounds off next week.
A
xx

Hi Kelz89,

How are you doing?
Yeh things going ok for me down 9.5 pounds :) so I am delighted. Have a friends wedding on the 7th of July so really want my 1 stone award :), fingers crossed.

You are doing great, congrats!
How are you finding the plan?

A
Xx

Im good thanks, your doing great too! I go away on the 5th of July so hope to have lost a stone by then too! fingers crossed!

The plan is fairly easy, ive only been following green days so far! how are you finding it? what days do you follow? im contemplating adding a few red days in but havent got round to figuring out meal ideas for that yet! xx

Hey Kelly,
If you keep going the way you are, you will def be down a stone for your holiday :). Are you off to anywhere nice?
Yeh i'm doing the green plan, to be honest I have alot of weight to lose, so going to stick with the green until i get fed up :)
This website is great, everyone so nice and so helpful.
I am so determined to do it this time. There was a girl in our class yesterday and she has lost 5 stones in 21 weeks, such a inspiration :).
A
Xx

Hi Mills1961,

How are you? Sorry about the delay, just logged on now, out of credit on my phone so not using the app.

CONGRATS for getting slimmer of the week, well done :).

I lost 2 and a half, so i am delighted, Would love 2 pounds next week for my stone. You are doing so well :).

How are you finding the plan? Was so bold today, we went to a pet farm with the children in pre-school today and have had rice krispies cakes and fairy cakes, but the where yummy :-(. so bold i know.

Hope your keeping well!

A
xx

Back