Weight loss buddy anyone??

Hi Mills1961,
Ooh god I did so so bad :-( put on 4 :-(, I knew I would put on but didn't realise how much. Could not focus at all last wk and was out for dinner Fri and Sat and had couple of drinks. So wanted my stone award before my friends wedding but unfortunately I won't get it now. Prob goin to take me 2or3 wks to lose what I gained.
That's brilliant, go u? I say ur delighted well done
A
Xx

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Aah thanks mills1961,
Yeh I doing that, sticking to it this wk. Will b happy if I get 2lbs off. Its mad how a couple of days can really effect a big gain. So want to get my weight down. Tried before but wasn't as determined as I am now. Thanks so so much for ur advice, its what I need. Thanks! So how are u xx

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

slimming buddy needed asap!!!! 13s into 12s

I need a slimming buddy I can check in with on a night to compare our days motivate each other etc I have so many failed attempts I NEED a stone off for xmas :) back 2 group I go tonight (red faced ) weighing the same as a small elephant hahahaha!!! :mad: gonna track everything that goes past these lips for the next week... I have done it before I know I can do again its just getting in the right frame of mind grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

so day 1 went like this:

muller light n a coffee

ham salad for lunch

pasta swirls with chopped up bacon

cup of tea

feel positive again lets see how long i can last lol!! didnt manage to get to group so going tonight if I can get into 12s for xmas id be so happy :)

day2 went like this :

boiled egg n 1 piece of bread (hea)

lunch roast dinner (no gravy)

nothing for tea

fell asleep early so that saved me some syns!!

Hello! I started back at SW on Monday morning. I was 13st8lb on weigh in. Are you going to group? The reason I ask is that you don't seem to have eaten much at all! My aim is to get a stone off for Xmas the same as you, and then I won't be too far off my club 10! Here are my days so far to compare:

Day 1:
Breakfast: Coffee
Lunch: ham salad sandwich (4.5syns for slice of bread), kiwi fruit & banana
Dinner: Superfree chicken curry with boiled basmati rice (the cauliflower recipe and was amazing!)
Pudding: Kiwi fruit, Coffee

Day 2:
Breakfast: 1 x weetabix, hard boiled egg, slice of ham
Lunch: reallllly small jacket done in microwave with tuna salad packed with sweetcorn etc. 2 tablespoons mayo light 4 syns
snack: hard boiled egg
Dinner: Pasta with homemade tomato sauce (free) and quorn. Coffee & Banana with honey 1 syn - really craving sugar today :(

Day 3:
Breakfast: 2 weetabix & milk, coffee (being naughty not measuring milk)
Lunch: superfree leek & potato soup, hard boiled egg
snack: hard boiled egg
Dinner: Baked bean lasagne and homemade chips (free), added 25g full fat cheese for 5.5 syns (sooo worth it!)
Dessert: muller light 1.5 syns, coffee

Day 4 - today so far
coffee, 2 weetabix with vanilla muller light and a chopped banana (fed up of soggy weetabix!)

day 4 continued:
Lunch: Free leek & potato soup with some sliced peppers and a slice of ham, coffee
Dinner: Basmati rice (free) with a jar of Uncle Bens Cantonese sauce (21 syns for entire jar, so counted as 6) and chicken breast (free). Orange & choc muller light - free I think but will check later. Coffee.

OMG i'm craving chocolate this evening! The kids had a mini-roll after tea tonight and I wanted to pounce on them, rip the chocolate out of their hands and gobble it down! But I'm going to finish my coffee then go sort out school uniforms to keep busy lmao

hiya muffin :)

Iv only just seen u replied to my post!!! well iv had a bad weekend but im 100% back on track today that stone WILL be off n never to be seen again by xmas!!!!!

today will look like this:

breakfast - 1x weetabix & cup of tea

lunch - some savoury rice with ham FREE i think!!!

Dinner _ chicken breast with cauliflower n brocoli n some sw roasties yum!!!

muller light n grapes for snack thinking of changing my weigh in day to a monday what day do u get weighed? i darent even get on my scales lol:cry:

Lol, I didn't have a great weekend and am also back on track today.. starting with my WI this morning!

Actually I put my syns into my diary and its not quite as bad as I thought it was going to be - write it down you'll probably be quite surprised! I had a chinese take out on friday night which worked out (these are just the synful stuff):
Chicken in black bean: 5 syns
Fried rice: 4 syns
butter on sandwich at lunchtime: 3 syns
1/2 box dried berries: 3.5 syns
Total = 15.5

Saturday's syns:
Ate out again :) Mixed grill, so loads of meat but I had 4 large chips dunked in husbands peppercorn sauce. Not sure of syns but I'd guess with the taster cup (tiny) of mullled wine that i was well up to my 15 :eek:

I thought Sunday was going to be bad as had a crumpet & butter for brekky (2 syns crumpet and 3 for butter) and a cadbury mini roll (6), but turns out its only 9 altogether.

Fingers crossed because I feel like I've had a 'fatty' weekend!

I'd like my WI day to be Friday - so I've got all week to make up for my weekends! its going to show today if my great week was ruined by my yummy weekend!

awww what r we like lol!!! iv been really good today made some sugar free jelly up aswel to snack on tonight instead of the usual 2 or 3 chocolate bars !!! went & got weighed today n weigh 13.7 n half so lost 1.5 in 2 weeks im soooo determined this time ( lol for a week or 2 anyway!!) hope ur days been good and u have resisted temptation !!!!

Evening!
Weigh in went well! I weighed in at 13st 3.5lbs thats a loss of 5lbs this week! Beginners luck I'm sure so back on it properly today.
Today went like this:
No breakfast (weigh in is at 9.30 = no brekky lol - I had no brekky last Monday either)
Lunch = HEB slice wholemeal, 3 eggs scrambled (didn't fancy any veg)
Snack = HiFi deluxe choc - I think is 6 Syns (or could have been a HEB if I didn't have toast lol)
Dinner = Honey & mustard chicken - 3.5 syns (recipe found on here and was LUSH) with brocolli, onions, garlic & mushrooms. The veg finally got me!

My husband is being a pain with chocolate this evening - he gave the kids choc ice cream and then tucked into some dairy milk. So I'm just trying not to get a whiff of it at the moment.
Do you live with a partner? Its so difficult when they don't seem as fussed about the diet as you are :/

omg chocolate philly! like really low cal choc cheesecake in a tub - lush! gonna dunk something in it tomoz lol.. I think its something like 3.5 syns per 25g x

hiya shellz and muffin, ive just returned after been offline for ages, no laptop lol i wish you both the best of luck and dont give up im sure you both will get there :):)

Hiya muffin :D

God this is so hard lol!!! yesterday I had a stir fry 4 lunch & on the way home from work went to get petrol n picked a twix up demolished it then looked it up 14.5 bloody syns :cry:tea was chicken & sw roasties .
I have just had a sneaky weigh in on my scales 13.5 :eek: i AM actually losing weight hooorayyyyy!!!!!!! 6 more lb and ill be in 12s :) :) I do live with my partner and little girl and he is not supportive at all thinks iv tried so many times and failed< well this time is different. 5 weeks till xmas n I really wanna be 12.7 it seems so far away tho ............. :( gonna have a muller light today, jacket potato for lunch and make a chilli for tea with rice. Im just making a big bowl of sugar free jelly to snack on, I have a day off today so gonna do housework n carry on with this xmas shopping what a drain!!!! speak tomorrow stay positive xx

Aw Shellz! Don't worry that you had a twix for goodness sake! If you are strong enough to pick yourself up and carry on after something like that, then you are strong enough to lose that stone before Xmas. I lost 5lbs last week despite eating enough for two over the weekend...

I tried the 'limited edition muller light with choc & mint' bleurgh it tasted like toothpaste lol

Had a mad day today, the roads in Wales flooded really bad and I ended up queueing for hours to get back home. So got home at 7.30pm STARVING and being good, I asked my husband to not allow me in the kitchen whilst he makes dinner lol.. and he brought me a slice of pineappleand a coffee to stop me starving to death haha. He is making a 'free' dinner of chicken and pasta, but he's not put ANY veg in at all. a bit naughty but I'm too tired to argue.

Hope you're having a good week. I'm so determined to lose this weight this time it feels great! In fact, its helping a bit with my anxiety because I'm being so OCD over the sw plan that its given me something to focus on lol x

hmm Saturday was wierd for me - felt bad but I don't think I went over my syns either{
Breakfast: Nothing, Coffee.
Lunch: Bacon sandwich on two slices white bread :confused:
Tea: nothing
10pm: half a cup of heinz tomato soup, one single piece of yorkie (damn husband waving it at me I nearly bit his fingers off lol), ring of fresh pineapple.

I had the bacon sarnie because I knew I wouldn't eat anything all day. Now I have no idea how much butter my friend used when she made it either. Not going to freak out tho - just back on plan today. Need to add up yesterdays syns..
Hope you have a good week shellz x

PS Weigh In tomoz EEK!! I want to have lost at least 2lbs - to get my half stone award! x

34 syns today. pah.

I GOT -3.5LBS WOOHOO thats a total loss of 8.5lbs in two weeks! And SOTW and SOTM too :) Good stuff need to keep it up... only 5.5lbs to go till I get my stone! which I wanted by Xmas... so really do-able now x

Back