Weight loss buddy needed!

Hi, my weekend was ok didn't go out anywhere as it's the week before payday so trying not to spend much. Did u do anything nice? Food wise i was quite good,had some wine and a chinese but didn't go over my points.
I started the couch to 5k running programme on Sunday and went to body pump last night. I thought i was going to die half way through the running but i actually( and surprisingly!) made it through the 30 mins.

Anyway weighed in this morning and i have lost 3lbs, was a bit disappointed as this was my first week on ww i was hoping for 5 or 6, but 3 is still more than i lost on sw in the last month so i suppose i should be happy. I think i'm just panicing that i'm not going to have lost a noticable amount of weight before i go on holiday. Maybe i shouldn't have used so many of my weeklies? I used 41,mostly on wine!! :)

Hello.

The weekend was ok. I went over points. Joined a class Monday and had put half pound on since Thursday which I thought would be more. Didn't do anything nice as was studying.

Well done on your loss! 3lb is still above average so be pleased! :) I got my mum to ask about the weeklies and the lady said it isn't going to boost your weight loss any quicker if you don't have them. She said she has them so it stops her cravings.

The lady was just a substitute thank godness she didn't recognise me from leaving her class haha! Didn't like her really. Although she lost 104lb in 15 months which has really motivated me as most of my weight could be gone ready for the wedding of I stick to it then start upping my exercise. How are your meal plans this week?

I am going to make WW toad in the hole Thursday which is lush :) although I don't have the gravy to likely to be a point or 2 less than the recipe

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooh like the sound of the ww toad in the hole,is the recipe on the website? Might give that a try this week.
Haven't properly planned any meals for this week yet, i had diet coke chicken and rice last night. Weighed my rice and the portion was about a third of what i was having on sw,no wonder i wasn't losing!! lol I have sirloin steaks, chicken breasts and a pork joint in freezer so will use them up.

You could definately lose all your weight before your wedding, what sort of exercise do you fancy doing? Have you got a gym memership or anything yet?

Good news about the weeklies!!! I will keep them for the weekend and use them on treats!! Yay !! I am trying to be happy about my 3lb loss but the last 2 or 3 times i have done ww i have lost double that in the first week without exercise,this time i have been doing loads of stuff,gym zumba, body pump etc and seem to be losing less :( Never mind will stick with it, the only alternative is go back to how i was before and end up even bigger!!

Yea it is on the website. Made it last time I was on WW. Think serves 4 at 6pp which is a nice dinner as comforting as love yorkshires :) the diet chicken sounds interesting I'd be worried to cook it (if I knew how) that I wouldn't like it.

I lost more before with WW too. But I am being good this week. Just decided going out for lunch with mum but I have the eat out book ready in my bag!

My mum is making that slimming world chicken wrapped in parmaham and mustard so I need to point that while cooking it so expect to go into weeklies slightly.

I have just cancelled the gym. I don't have the time to go at the moment and wasting the 45 a month!! I am thinking of doing a boot camp sort of thing in June but that is rather expensive still.

Plan to do our meal plan tomorrow so will deffo put up on here to see what you think.

Have a great day xx

Well i was soooo bad last night!! Lucy did her usual pestering for dominos 2 for tuesdays and i had a really bad headache and didn't feel like cooking so i caved in and ordered pizza :( I am so annoyed at myself today but have drawn a line under it and am back on track today.

You should try the diet coke chicken,it's really nice, the recipe is on the sw recipe thread and is so easy,the only ingredients are diet coke, passata,garlic granules and chilli flakes. I told all the girls at work about it and they all tried it and everyone of them and their kids etc like it. It's really good for a low point meal as the only points are for the chicken ,it's yummy with rice or noodles. I add quite a bit of veg to my sauce,peppers,mushrooms,onion,courgettes usually so it's quite filling.

Hope you enjoy your dinner with your mum. Looking forward to seeing your meal plan xx

Oh dear. At least you are starting a fresh. Did you point it? I had burger king for lunch which then maxed my day up haha! But dinner is going to be into my weeklies but not going to feel bad about it as that is what they are there for right?

I have thought of 3 dinners the rest the OH need to help me with haha. I will give that diet chicken a try. The recipe I saw on the forum is different to what you said. I will try both.

Have you planned much with exercise? I get like that when I am down and can't be arsed. Handy to have a WW ready meal in freezer or something?

Have a great evening :) xx

Yeah i did point it, and it used all yesterdays daily pp and all my weeklies too!!!! lol :( Won't b doing that again in a hurry!!!

I have been going to a couple of classes (zumba and body pump) and the gym 2 or 3 times a week,but i have been quite lazy this week and only done body pump so far. I am lucky there is a gym almost next door to my house and a family membership (me,mum and lucy) is only £25 per month. I have to get motivated again, in the easter hols i was doing 2hrs worth of classes/gym every day!! Although it didn't boost my weight loss unfortunately,i think if i had seen big losses i would be keener to keep going. I did day 1 of that c25k but it's been pouring rain here constantly since sunday night so there is no way i am going running in that and in a muddy field,so day 2 will have to wait!!

Argh. I replied and my app crashed. Useless!!

That is good you pointed it as could have messed up the rest of the week. At least have the whole week to earn some activity points! Your gym sounds really cheap.

I plan to start running when I lose a bit more and have more time!

Not having a good day as am really tired as took mum to bus station at 2:30 to get bus to airport. I have planned my whole day so hoping not to go out of that! But feeling like crap now as totm has decided to pay me a visit.

Urgh xx

Is your mum off somewhere nice?

Yeah the gym is really cheap coz it's owned and ran by the local council. To be honest i only joined to use the swimming pool,i thought the gym would be rubbish but it is actually better than the bannatynes gym i was paying £48per month for,and that was just for me!! The staff are far more helpful too, i am easily the biggest and unfittest in the classes but the instructors have been really encouraging.

How is your weekend going? I just had a sneaky peek on the scales and it said i have lost 4lbs, after the dominos incident i thought that was a bit much so i stepped on again ,this time it said i have gained 1lb!! To cut a long story short,everytime i have stood on the scales it has given me a different reading with 7lb difference between the highest and lowest, so now i have no idea which one is right!! Think i am going to go buy new scales tomorrow,bit pissed off as the ones i have are only 1yr old and were £40 odd quid. I am not getting digital ones this time,i am going to get a set of old fashioned dial ones!!! Hopefully be more realiable.

She is in Spain which I am well jel about. Speaking to her tomorrow so she can rub in how nice the weather is haha!

That's where I have just cancelled as do not have the time. After my exams think I will purchase a bike and ride that to and from work and stuff. Can always go to the leisure centre for a swim. The weather hasn't been great to start walking then to jogging haha

The weekend is good. Still points left over today and 30 weeklies to use by tomorrow. How about you food wise?

That is rubbish about your scales? I weighed before WW and I have heavier on mine but need to teach myself not to peak but showing a loss but not much at all considering I have been pointing everything. :( fingers crossed for Monday though.

Xx

Thank you! I have been 100% with weeklies left to use today.

All I keep thinking is wedding dress. :)

Wish i was sunning myself in Spain!!

I've been good this weekend,not had any wine or takeaways. Not that bothered,but i do wish i had kept some of my weeklies for the weekeknd instead of blowing them on pizza. I am going to plan 5 meals for mon - fri next week so i definately won't be persueded into ordering bloody dominos again!!

I ordered the scales i wanted online so fingers crossed they arrive for weigh in on Tuesday.

You are doing well having all those weeklies left for today, hope you are going to have a nice treat with some of them. xxx

Sounds good. Hope they do get there for tuesday. I do have my meal plan which I will write up later as need to write it on my board for the fridge anyways! I am sadly organised.

Yea I was surprised. Had some Pringles last night. Got 20 to use today. Doubt I will use it all. Got a roast tonight so may make a rice pudding and point that for it :)

I will write but later my evening meals for the week. I am in a revision course next week in Norwich so will hardly eat during the day!

Xx

Well i am going to be 100% this week, no slip ups!! I have been quite organised and i have made a pan of vegetable + pasta soup (1pp per bowl), a small pan of cream of mushroom soup (3pp per bowl) which i portioned up and froze and i have planned all my evening meals. I am having the following :

Iceland breaded chicken fillet (6) + pasta bake (6) made with 0 point vegetable +tomato sauce and mozzarella(3) and green beans on the side.
The ww toad in the hole (8),mash (5) and lots of 0 point veg.
Pasta (8) with bolognese sauce (6) and i will have either salad or roasted veg on the side to fill me up.
Mushroom and asparagus risotto - not sure of points yet will add up as i make it but probably around 8pp.
Chicken noodle stir fry - again i haven't pointed this yet,depends what sauce i make but aiming for approx 10pp.
Steak (7) with homemade wedges (7) and salad.

That just leaves one night so i might have a chinese on friday if i have enough points. So what meals are you having this week? Hope you are enjoying the revision course and not working too hard!!!

Hello. That sounds very organised!

The course was ok still 3 days left. On the train home now. Takes an hour to get there going to be knackered but at least I have booked a week off work next week. Sorting out wedding bits.

My meal plan.

Today is pizza (high in points) as weigh day and I won't get home till late. Tomorrow is pasta arrabbiata. On WW site. Weds is pasta salad with blue cheese and walnuts. Thurs chicken and pepper fajitas. Fri is chicken tikka curry. Sat chilli con carne. Sun meat balls and spaghetti. Haven't pointed the last one as using a sauce but will hardly eat during the day as out! My chilli is 7pp without rice! SW chilli ;-) yum. Rest are WW website so will get points when I use app.

Sorry if that doesn't make sense xx

Whoop lost 3lb. 6lb with WW but with my slimming world attempt I have lost 17lb this year. Should have been more but think I am on the best diet for me!

Well done, 3lbs is great!!! Just keep thinking of that wedding dress!! xx

Like the sound of that pasta salad,i love blue cheese!!

I will do. It has spurred me on and the fact I lost a point is a good thing? Haha

We love blue cheese too. Will let you know what it is like. I love my pasta :)

How did you get on today? Xx

Back