Weight loss buddy needed!

Haha. I am an organised freak with everything. I mean i swap the meals around a bit in the week if I don't fancy it. Works for me.

Yes progress!

How are you doing with WW and how long for?

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thats really good. I have a far bit to loose so before I set my goal weight I want to get to the max weight for my height and go from there but just focusing on the 7lbs first.

Second week on weight watchers and that has been 6lb in total so pleased as I do use my weeklies. Haha. Goin to fit exercise this week too.

It is really good. Because I can have chocolate or crisps or naughty food I don't feel I crave it so don't binge on it if that makes sense?

Cx

Yes! I have the WW peanut dream I think it's called. Reminds me of the Cadbury starbars yum. Xx

Hi, this week is going so much better than last,i have avoided the dreaded dominos!!!! lol, and i swam 50 lengths last night and did 1hr in the gym this afternoon,so fingers crossed i keep this up.

No sign of my new scales yet, so no idea if i lost last week (doubt i did). Hopefully they'll arrive tomorrow.

What are the ww choc bars like? I was thinking of ordering some coz they're a bargain at 2pp each!!! I had some ww chocolate whip (like angel delight) after dinner tonight, wouldn't recommend it, bit tasteless.

Wow that is a good week with the exercise! Pain the scales haven't turned up yet! Hopefully soon. Did you go over your points? If not you should be fine. Do you get the same as me 40? (dropped points)

The WW bars. I highly recommend the peanut one I mention but also the popcorn one. Very yummy. Bought chocolate milkshake bars Monday to have for breakfast on the go haha. I do not find the WW bars taste like diet food. Deff taste like naughty stuff.

Well done on avoiding dominos. Did your daughter try to get you to do it again? I made the pasta dish. Was quite nice OH seemed to like it as it is spicy (I added an extra chilli!) it was 8pp think there is some left over which I could heat up tomorrow for dinner and get him a ready meal or something as getting home at half 6 but leaving at that time in the mornings I am too tired to stand and cook :(

Hope this makes sense. May head off to bed soon.

Xx

No evil daughter went off to a friends house for chinese!!! So i made risotto, very tasty and a decent portion for 10pp,i've also got another portion for lunch tomorrow.

Defo going to order some of the choc bars, what are the milkshake bars? Don't think they are available online.

I only get 38pp, probably because i am older than u :( hahaha Still 38 is quite a lot, i have had some monster munch and a crunchie whilst watching telly tonight.

Never thought about that. I do feel I snack more to use the points up. I have a curly wurly ;)

They are just like rice crispies bar with yogurt I think. Not too bad. My mum had the banoffee ones which she liked.

Thats not too bad. Mine wasn't overly large but surprisingly filling which was nice. I can't cook risotto last time was too creamy made me feel I'll but maybe made it wrong haha.

Xx

Hello

Wow 35lb. Course you can join us. I actually want to get to 12st for christmas too so very ideal to buddy up! How are you finding WW?

Xx

linzmain said:
Hi guys

Id like to buddy up too if you'll have me!

I did ww for a few months last year (and 2 weeks on Cambridge diet) and lost 35lbs in total. (I started at 19.6stone) I then went off track for about 8 months and am now back after managing to only gain 5lbs of the 35 I lost which I'm happy with!

I started afresh on Monday at 17.4 and am on day 3!

My big goal is to be 12 stone by Christmas day this year, which means my Bmi will be overweight category but it's better than clinically/morbidly obese (such scary words). Once iv got to 12 stone I will reassess as that'll already be a huge achievement. To get into the healthy bmi I should be about 10.7 at the most.

The main thing is that I want to be healthy and happy about my body by my 30th birthday in march next year! And me and hubby want kids, so that is spurring me on too!

Xx

Missed the last bit sorry!!

It is nice to aim for something. I am getting married 4th may next year and I would love to be healthy weight and maintain and try for a baby end of next year too :)

Xx

Argh. I am having such a bad day. Revision was going ok and relatively increased my knowledge. Today I was like huh! Don't know if it cos I am tired or what really. Feeling down and just want to eat. I won't though as on train haha. Too self conscious.

Hope you all have had better days. :)

Xx

Sorry you are having a bad day, i always feel like eating crap when i'm tired and can't be arsed making anything remotely healthy,but if you are anything like me you will just feel worse after you have eaten it. At least you are more than half way through your course,only 2 days left!!

My day has been ok, had my leftover risotto for lunch, and instead of spag bol i have made a small lasagne, so am having a portion of that with butternut squash "chips" and salad for tea tonight.

I phoned the ww orderline and ordered some of the choc bars, unfortunately the minimum order for each item is 3 boxes!! So i had to order 3 boxes of each thing i wanted, so i now have 21 apple pie bars and 60 choc bars coming!!! The guy on the phone probably thought "no wonder you need ww!!" Hahaha

Hope your day gets better, have a glass of wine when u get home, that makes everything better!!! xxxxxx

Think i have figured out what was wrong with my scales -after paying £30 for new ones,bloody typical!!! There were these little feet in the box so i just attached them to the scales but apparently they are "carpet feet??" and as i have wooden floors i shouldn't have put them on!! lol So i have removed them and weighed myself several times yesterday and today and have had the same result each time, so looks like they are ok now. Stupid me, but the good news is even after my pizza and wine binge i lost 2lbs,so not bad.

How was the rest of your week,you'll be glad the course is over. I have had a good week at work,got a small promotion with a bit more money and a few more hours per week,so quite pleased with that,a few extra ££ never goes wrong!!

I am off to the gym now, don't really feel like going but i fancy a chinese tonight and won't feel as guilty eating it if i have done a bit of exercise first!!

Hi guys

Id like to buddy up too if you'll have me!

I did ww for a few months last year (and 2 weeks on Cambridge diet) and lost 35lbs in total. (I started at 19.6stone) I then went off track for about 8 months and am now back after managing to only gain 5lbs of the 35 I lost which I'm happy with!

I started afresh on Monday at 17.4 and am on day 3!

Only just noticed this, you did really well to stick to a vlcd and lose 35lbs,don't think i could do a diet with no food at all. How are you finding ww? I am quite enjoying it so far the pointing isn't as much hassle as i thoiught it would be.

Hello! Any space for another WW'er? :) I need a buddies too! :) I started up yesterday and I'm feeling pretty positive that this is the last time I'll diet. :) I think it really helps to share the gripes with people with the same goals!

The more the merrier as they say, we are all here for the same reason. It is nice to chat to people going though the same problems.

My week was better didnt have the course yesterday so went with into town and cinema with mum as she is back from spain now.

I did go into my weeklies but still have 9 left to last today and tomorrow so trying to be extra good and earn some activity points!

Sorry I havent been on here but the app on my iphone is not working when i log in so have had to come on the lap top.

Contrats with your promotion that sounds wonderful and cant complain if you are getting extra money.

How has your week been, what have you got planned for the weekend? Well done on your weight loss! with the pizza too ;) Always the way with the scales isnt it?

We have a christening to go to tomorrow and i know it is a buffet. going to take a roll to eat before hand so i dont eat any the food they have out and hope they some carrot stick etc.

better start on the house work now. exciting. and earn some activity points :character00115:

Have a wonderful weekend

xx

Back