Weight loss buddy needed!

I have nothing planned,went to gym last night and just having a lazy time in front of telly today. Going to body pump tomorrow morning and probably a swim after. How did u find the c25k on a treadmill,do u just have to keep adjusting the speed manually? I did day 1 2 weeks ago and didn't do it again :( I did it in the field opposite my house but the weather was so awful after the first day i didn't want to go running in the rain in a muddy field.

@butterfly, Good news ur iphone app is working now, did u see anything good at cinema?
Hope you enjoy the christening and good luck avoiding the buffet!! xxx

When i started exercising my legs were constantly sore for about 3 weeks!!! lol They are ok now,must be getting used to it!! I am also trying to keep doing a reasonable amount of exercise every week, have to force myself to go some days as i don't really enjoy it,(apart from zumba) although i do feel good about myself after i've done it.

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow. xx

Yeah i kinda like the sore muscles too!! My weigh in isn't till friday. I have changed my weigh day from tuesday to friday this week as i like to have a few glasses of wine on a friday night but i also like to have a treat after weighing so i thought if i weigh on a friday i would just be having the one treat night and would find it easier to stay within points.

Are you going to meetings or just doing it yourself from home? I joined up online and am just weighing myself. My mum and daughter know i am on ww as do the girls i work with, i am the cook in a primary school, and they are all trying to lose weight too so it's quite good,helps me stay away from the crumble and custard etc if noone else is having it either. I haven't told anyone else pretty much for same reasons as you,i would rather they noticed on their own too.

linzmain said:
Week 1 weigh in results.......... 7.5lbs loss! I'm so chuffed, and I have reached my first goal of 7lb loss and am now in the 16s!!!!! Yay!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow!!!! Congrats hun you must be really pleased :) xx

nikki299 said:
I have nothing planned,went to gym last night and just having a lazy time in front of telly today. Going to body pump tomorrow morning and probably a swim after. How did u find the c25k on a treadmill,do u just have to keep adjusting the speed manually? I did day 1 2 weeks ago and didn't do it again :( I did it in the field opposite my house but the weather was so awful after the first day i didn't want to go running in the rain in a muddy field.

@butterfly, Good news ur iphone app is working now, did u see anything good at cinema?
Hope you enjoy the christening and good luck avoiding the buffet!! xxx

Thanks Hun. I have made a packed lunch to eat on the way to the church and some carrot sticks in my bag for after. Hope your Gavin a lovely weekend

Xxxx

Well today is a new day. Didn't eat any of the buffet but did have 3 white wine spritzers went straight to my head lol.

I think I was within my points and activity points!

My weeklies start again today and most def am not making the mistakes I did last week!!

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend!!

Xx

Thanks. I know they are but went into my activities. Had a great start today with porridge. :) xx

Haha. I only had chicken and veg. No pots or yorkshires. If they were made I would of had one. It is probs more like 6 but my dad put chicken fat on parsnips and didn't know how to point so allowed 2! Xx

I love Chinese too. My oh prefers Indian but I don't like curry haha. I can't help with portions but I think everything in the eat out book is an estimate depending or portions? Not sure though.

Aslong as you enjoyed it ;) when is your wi?

Xx

Hi guys!! Hope everyone is having a good week, i was a little bit naughty yesterday as i was off work with the bank holiday,i had half a bottle of red wine and i was all ready to order an indian but changed my mind and made pasta,so not as bad as i could have been!! Will hopefully be able to stay within points,the rest of the week.

I made a sausage casserole tonight using a jar of ww sausage casserole sauce, it was NOT nice, lol. I managed to make it edible by adding some sweetner and garlic but defo will not buy that again. I bought a jar of the ww pasta sauce at the same time so hope that one is better.

What are you all eating for dinners this week, i haven't planned anything yet and need some new ideas.

nikki299 said:
Hi guys!! Hope everyone is having a good week, i was a little bit naughty yesterday as i was off work with the bank holiday,i had half a bottle of red wine and i was all ready to order an indian but changed my mind and made pasta,so not as bad as i could have been!! Will hopefully be able to stay within points,the rest of the week.

I made a sausage casserole tonight using a jar of ww sausage casserole sauce, it was NOT nice, lol. I managed to make it edible by adding some sweetner and garlic but defo will not buy that again. I bought a jar of the ww pasta sauce at the same time so hope that one is better.

What are you all eating for dinners this week, i haven't planned anything yet and need some new ideas.

First off well done with no Indian! You must be very proud of yourself (I would be!!)

We had meatballs with spaghetti and tomato and chilli sauce think it worked out as 12 points. Have really cut down on my portions :)

Need to see on the fridge for tomorrow nights dinner.

I got some WW curry sauces so hope they are nice. Will be open minded now haha!

Xx

Let me know what the curry ones are like, i have decided on chicken fajitas for tonight,one of Lucys favs so i will only have to make 1 meal for a change!!

I like the sound of that coconut rice, i LOVE coconut!! How much did u get for 10pp?

I am going to make risotto again for tomorrow night, and i've got 2 steaks in the freezer for Friday. I am going to try not to have a chinese this week and use my points on other treats instead.
Still no sign of my ww chocs :( hoping they will come in time for the weekend.

I usually just make a veg risotto, last week i had mushroom and roasted asparagus, tomorrow i am going to do mushroon and leek. I use frylight to start off the onion and garlic,so the only pp are for the rice and any other additions like wine,or cream etc. I added 1 tbsp of tesco light mascarpone (1pp) and 2 tbsp of parmesan (3pp) at the end,made it so creamy. I had 65g (6pp) of rice last week and it was a good portion for 10pp in total,i served some broccoli on the side to fill me up. You could add some chicken or a ww petit pain for just a few more pp.

I am having a yummy pudding tonight, sugar free jelly,strawberries and raspberries with a 50g scoop of carte d'or light vanilla ice cream all for 2pp!!!!

Back