Step 1 Sole Source Weight loss buddy!

Thankyou Caz :) I'm really chuffed that I have stuck at it! Spurred me on now for this week...... I have to loose the weight this time, no more yo yo ing up and down the scales like I normally do with diets. :eek:

How have you been getting on? X :D

OMG that's an amazing loss well done xx

Thankyou! I'm trying really hard:) gotta do it this time! Xx

Hi all,
Day 11 today, still going ok on SS+:D

i think this time around having the 200 calorie meal a day has really helped me to focus More and not be so obsessed about food like ins last time, when doing SS for 12 weeks....:eek:

I know I can loose the weight, just gotta be strict with no titbits of food entering my mouth( when doing packed lunches or making dinner/clearing dinner plater away)haha

hope you are all surviving?

Back to work yesterday and I survived!! A few people commented that they thought I had lost weight!! Such a lovely feeling when someone asks..... Gives you a buzz and makes you more determined....

well good luck everyone... Let us know how you are all getting on?? Xx :wave_cry:

Well done hun. I find when I'm at work it's easier. Weekends are so much harder, I think for most too. I'm day 8 today and I'm having my first WI this evening. When I did CD earlier this year at my first WI I lost 3½lbs I remember being absolutely gutted at the time. To be honest I feel totally different this time around, more determined and to be honest as long as I lose some weight, I'm gunna be happy as I know in a few weeks I could suddenly have a large loss :cool:
Good luck and just remember why you are doing this xxxxxxx

Good luck with your first weigh in!! :D I'm sure you will do brilliantly!!

I have aver my second weigh in on Friday :eek: I know I won't have a big weight loss this week after last Fridays 12 pounds!! Haha but have still been sticking at my SS+. Really pleased I'm doing this one as I get to have a little meal which I look forward to. Also next week I can have the bars( which I used to put in fridge and chop up and have in the evening)

first day back for children at school today where I work so gonna be stressed. Gotta stay strong and not turn to the biscuit tin! Haha

let me know how you get on xx

Good luck with your first weigh in!! :D I'm sure you will do brilliantly!!

I have aver my second weigh in on Friday :eek: I know I won't have a big weight loss this week after last Fridays 12 pounds!! Haha but have still been sticking at my SS+. Really pleased I'm doing this one as I get to have a little meal which I look forward to. Also next week I can have the bars( which I used to put in fridge and chop up and have in the evening)

first day back for children at school today where I work so gonna be stressed. Gotta stay strong and not turn to the biscuit tin! Haha

let me know how you get on xx

Well done you - I'm sure you will break the stone barrier come Friday - you're doing amazing hun.
My CDC is actually on holiday but someone else offered to weigh me and I arranged to go after work for a 5.30 appt. I got there just after 5.15 and was just sat in my car (waiting for 5.30 as I wasn't sure whether she had someone in before me) when I got a message to say she had been delayed at work and would have to cancel! She did offer to re-arrange but to be honest I was a little cheesed off so I just said I would wait until my CDC returned. So ended up no weigh in. My first weigh in will actually be my day 16 on plan.

I've had the bars since day 1. I know you shouldn't but if I didn't I wouldn't stick to plan so she allows me to have them - obviously due to this I'm not expecting a massive loss. Last time in my first 2 weeks I lost 6½lbs which was disappointing at the time but this time it feels so different. As long a I have a loss I will be fine. I seem to be looking at it differently this time somehow.

Let me know how you get on

xxxxx

Hi all,
well been for my 2nd weekly weigh in and 4lbs lost! Woohoo!!:D

Im soo chuffed! But I just seemed to have got my head around this now. Long way to go but gotta keep at it!

i have got some bars this week as I used to love them in the evening nice and cold out the fridge! Haha

How you getting on Minnie? Have you had your weigh in yet? I bet you are doing fantastic! We can do this come on- let's all support one another:D It's much easier with support from one another! I love coming on here and reading how everyone else is doing!

Keep up the good work xx

Look at you over a stone down fantastic well done. Big pat on the back for you. Day 11 for me and going great. First weigh in not till wed so will see. Additional support on here is really helpful.
Keep at it together we will do this xxxx

Well done 16 lbs in two weeks.

I had a bad start as gained a bit. Didn't tell me how much but was really disappointed. I know it was because of my period. I know I don't do well at that time each month but was hoping for some sort of loss. Guess I just have to not expect much then.

Hoping for a good loss this week. Going to a wedding on 4th October. One of my school friends. I was always the fat kid at school and I really want to go looking stunning! I really hope I can make some change and add to the 39 lbs I've lost already by then.

Weigh in on Monday.

Have a good week all.

Well done 16 lbs in two weeks.

I had a bad start as gained a bit. Didn't tell me how much but was really disappointed. I know it was because of my period. I know I don't do well at that time each month but was hoping for some sort of loss. Guess I just have to not expect much then.

Hoping for a good loss this week. Going to a wedding on 4th October. One of my school friends. I was always the fat kid at school and I really want to go looking stunning! I really hope I can make some change and add to the 39 lbs I've lost already by then.

Weigh in on Monday.

Have a good week all.

WOW 39lbs is brilliant well done. If you stick to plan you will def lose more before the wedding and you WILL look stunning
Keep at it you're doing great xxxx

Well done girls! We can do it!

Caz- you will look fabulous on the 4th October I'm sure:D

Minnie- good luck for weigh in on Wednesday :) First weigh in? I'm sure you will have a great loss!

Well last night I tried the lemon bars? Yummy!! I like them better than the choc orange ones!! Will deffo get some more of those next week!

My my face has broken out in terrible acne? This week :eek: I normally do have a bit of roscea on my face but this is awful! I wear foundation at work to try and cover up but am really self conscious! Maybe it's because I'm on a kind of detox? And all the crap is coming out of my skin?

My stomach is rumbling terribly this morning haha, I have had my shake and cups of tea and sparkling water so hopefully it will stop! Have to cook Sunday roast for everyone today :eek: Hubby normally does it but he's gone in to work :( So hope I can get through that without eating a roastie! Haha

Have a good rest of weekend everybody and I will check back in soon xx

Well done girls! We can do it!

Caz- you will look fabulous on the 4th October I'm sure:D

Minnie- good luck for weigh in on Wednesday :) First weigh in? I'm sure you will have a great loss!

Well last night I tried the lemon bars? Yummy!! I like them better than the choc orange ones!! Will deffo get some more of those next week!

My my face has broken out in terrible acne? This week :eek: I normally do have a bit of roscea on my face but this is awful! I wear foundation at work to try and cover up but am really self conscious! Maybe it's because I'm on a kind of detox? And all the crap is coming out of my skin?

My stomach is rumbling terribly this morning haha, I have had my shake and cups of tea and sparkling water so hopefully it will stop! Have to cook Sunday roast for everyone today :eek: Hubby normally does it but he's gone in to work :( So hope I can get through that without eating a roastie! Haha

Have a good rest of weekend everybody and I will check back in soon xx

Thank you I can't wait. Not going with any preconceptions I just want a loss.
I like the lemon bars but love both the peanut and cranberry.
I'm sure the acne will get better an I'm sure its down to the detox hun.
My tummy rumbles most days lol
You will do dinner without munching I have faith in you - let me know later how you did.
Xxxxx

Hi,
how is everyone doing?

Minnie how how did you weigh in go?

my weigh in is today..... One day earlier as CDC can't make Friday!! :eek:

Have not been too bad this week, drinking loads of fizzy water as plain old boring water I just can't stomach too much of at the moment.....

have been loving the bars in the evening( something to look forward to) I love the lemon ones more than the choc orange now! Haha:)

I hope everyone is surviving? And not struggling too much! I never noticed before how much eating and food is such a social thing! Every time I go out I always used to think of food and where we can go for something to eat! I still feel like this, but am trying really hard!!! I take loads of water with me and if someone has crisps or cake or something I just wanna sniff it! Haha and the temptation kind of goes away! Haha :eek:

Well ell will update you later with weigh in... Wish me luck!! :D XxxxX

Hiya
Well I lost 8½ and I am absolutely delighted.
Good luck for today - please let me know how you do.
Hey, we've something else in common (apart from CWP) - I sniff food also :p

Hi,

Well done Minnie!

8 1/2 pounds is fantastic!!!!! You must be over the moon!!!:D

Hope this spurs you on for next week!! :eek:

Well ill I have just come back from quick weigh in with CDC and I have lost another 4 pound!! Woohoo!!

We can do this!!! Gotta get rid of this weight, and I think it has finally in my head now( if you know what I mean)

I probably would still eat a bar of choc if you put it in front of me but I wouldn't be able to eat it all like normally( scoffing and then feeling sick)

I got my lemon bars to keep me going in this week( evening) so looking forward to that!!! I'm really easy to please aren't i!!! :p

Well keep in touch and keep going! I love coming on here and chatting and reading peoples messages it keeps me going and knowing that I am not alone!

Take care Nat xx:D

I am over the moon Nat. Def in this for the long haul. Well done you look at you go bet ur delighted too. Bars are life savers I've had them since day 1. I know exactly what you mean re mindset cos that's exactly where I'm at. We can do this and much easier together xx

Hi all,

Well weekend has been and gone..... This is the hardest time of the week I find. Having too cook Sunday lunch and other half having a drink and nibbles on a Saturday night! :eek: Haha but I have my lush lemon bars!!! Mmmmmmm:)

I have an inspection from Estyn next week at school so everyone is getting really stressed!:cry:normally I would turn to food to get me through but I'm just plodding along drinking loads and trying to visualise myself getting down to the 14 st something( haven't been this weight for quite a while) haha

Hope you have all had a great weekend! Carry on the good work!! Xx:D

Hi Minnie,

How are you getting on this week?

Have you you got your weigh in tomorrow? Good luck if you have ...... Not that you will need it I'm sure!!:)

just plodding through this week, stressed at school but busy busy busy ........ So no time to think about food! Haha:D

Just chilling out watching the soaps waiting til 8.30 to have my lush lemon bar. I just wish I could stop thinking about food all the time:( I know I have my little 200cal meal at lunch time but I still drool over pictures of cakes and smells of food in canteen! Haha never mind got to think of the bigger picture and the gorgeous sexy slim me..............well by the end of the year!!

Well let us know how you get on tomorrow.... Good luck!!

Nat xx.

http://es3.static.mmscdn.com/smilies/girlpower.gif

Hi Nat OMG 4.5 off am delighted 13lbs so stone next weekAll my colleague and I talk about is food she is on CWP too. I can't believe how focused I am - hope it lasts!!!
I'm hoping to be gorgeous sexy and slim too by Xmas

Lynn xx

Back