Weight loss Diary & General musings...

Can't wait to see these photos :)

Eeeeep! Ok here you go :)
20120714_153016.jpg20120714_153023.jpg20120714_153035.jpg20120714_151936.jpg

Wow u look gorgeous krissy!

Wow how beautiful are you! I agree - you look like a fairy tale princess! Sooooo romantic! :character00250: Here comes the bride!!

Aww thanks everyone I love it so much!
I've bought a corset now too hahah

$(KGrHqYOKpME6d+!Z6LJBOpr01(3EQ~~60_12.JPG

Just found this, need to get it framed!
4780105_460s.jpg

If I said wow a hundred times it wouldnt be enough! You look absolutely gorgeous, and I am sure you feel it. What a fantastic inspiration you will be as a CDC, and what a gorgeous bride you'll be this time next year!

Kay xx

Aww thank you my lovely blue lady! xx

Thanks hun!
How are you getting on? x

Hey Krissy! Not tooooo bad - not been here or on the diet for a coupla months. Am back in the room now. Need to get another couple of stones off now... I've only put on a few lbs so not too terrible! :D

Think alot of us are struggling at the mo! We will get there though :)

WOW U LOOK PERFECT !!! What a beautiful dress n u look amazing they say there's one perfect dress for everybody this is deffinatley yours xxx
Thanks hun :)

You look fab! You're a such a stunner! Can I do your wedding makeup, haha, you'd be an away bride to do!
I haven't found a make up artist yet so sure! Pm me and we can arrange a trial :D

Hah!

Burned about 170 calories last night on the wii fit doing about 40 mins exercise, doesn't sound like alot but half hour of it was step while watching eastenders :p
It had been over 100 days since I last went on there, didn't realise it was so bad!
Lost 2st 10lbs since I was last on there thou so thats good, will definitely keep it up now I'm so close!

Weigh in tomorrow and hoping to see those 11s! Wii fit says I'm about 11.10 so hoping weigh in will be around 11.12 eep!

What great progress you've made! Good luck for tomorrow's wi - 11's here you come!!! :)

Back