Weight loss Diary & General musings...

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been gone for so long haven't felt like posting much!
I've been on and off the diet, I got down to 11.2 so a total loss of 7 stone!
But that was about 3 weeks ago, I came off for my birthday and holiday but tried to be abit sensible, til the last day when I went abit crazy lol.

Been back on since Monday and so far so good, no picking! Next weigh in is next tuesday 7.30 so hope to have STS or a couple of lbs down or up (not too many up!), hopefully will get rid of any gain before then :)

OH! Big news, I passed my consultant telephone interview and got my paper work indoors to send off to start my training! Training day is 31st October and if I pass I can start trading straight away :D

561564_10151169931468874_1126255655_n.jpg417183_10151024615927032_2023515782_n.jpg
Recent pics from Holiday!

Hey krissy wow dont u look amazing and doing so well! Into the 11s is fantastic hows u been, good holiday? Wedding plans ok?

Thanks hun!
Wedding plans are going ok, really need to get my bum in gear as we have 10 months to go and not much has been sorted!
We have general stuff; photog, cake, reception area and registrar, its just all the other little details now but I have been finding it hard to get motivated by anything up until recently. Going to one of my Bmaids this weekend to get a few crafty wedding things sorted!

Lose2Win said:
Wow Hun you look stunning. You must be soo chuffed ?

Krissy! I can not believe the achievement. How amazing are you? Fabulous.

Ooh and love the blonde hair ;)

Thanks girls, I do feel better but its still hard to get it in my head I'm not as big as I was! I still look in the mirror and think I'm fat :(

1 More stone and hopefully that will get rid of the belly! Hardest bit to shift >_<

3 Days and been really good! Completely SS, no picking or nuffin ^_^
Hoping to keep this up until weigh in next Wednesday and hopefully won't see a gain!

I know how you feel - but sometimes it does also take you by surprise when you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror unexpectedly and you look thin(ner)! Getting our heads around the loss is, I think, going to be key to maintaining it.

The belly...don't get me started! I'm happy with most of the rest of my body, but am still on CD cause of the belly! :sigh:

And another fun exciting CD day!

Well done on doing so well!! You look fantastic, and you are an inspiration for me who is starting to struggle!

Krissy!

You know what I just did. I looked at your pictures of when you first started an compared them to know. If you've not already done it, you need to get those bad boys on the inspirational photos page. It's ohhhh siooo phenomonal

Krissy!

You know what I just did. I looked at your pictures of when you first started an compared them to know. If you've not already done it, you need to get those bad boys on the inspirational photos page. It's ohhhh siooo phenomonal

Mother of God!
Was struggling to find full pics as I mostly only allowed ones of my face but I got these...
I'm in SHOCK

better.jpgfat.jpg

Omg what an achievement u look so different! And now can u see the difference???????

Hey there gorgeous! You're looking good! Well, to be fair, you were always pretty, but you're heading in the direction of stunning! :) And I love that little leather jacket - very fierce!

How're you doing?

Wow krisyy. Hot momma! I think you are looking so unbelievably different.

Hello? Hello? Krissy where are you hun? Miss you!

I am sure i have just seen your pic on the cambridge facebook page, omg u look amazing!!!!!

You're alive!!! Yay!!!!

Back