Weight loss Diary & General musings...

Krissykat

Gold Member
I'm abit late starting this I know! I've been doing CD for 7 weeks now and I've managed to shift 2 stone by Xmas, yay!

So from now on I'll be writing all my bits and pieces here rather than keeping it all to myself.

SO!

Christmas in a few days, I don't really want to come out of Ketosis but I do want to have a proper meal and my Grandads cooking it for us this year too so its quite special.
So this is what I'm planning to have; veg meat and a small amount of carbs:

Turkey
Broccoli/ Cabbage
Red Cabbage (Pickled!)
Pigs in blankets x 2 (processed meat has nitrates to have to keep it limited!)
2 small roast potatoes (1 whole potato-ish)

And for desert chocolate ice cream made from a frozen tetra!

Haven't decided if I will have a shake in the morning or not yet, if I don't it will save on some carbs at least. I've never eaten anything other than the products and chicken n veg/salad since I started so I have no idea what my carb limit will be before I fall out of ketosis.. hopefully it's enough to get me through the Xmas meal. Plus now my colds nearly gone I'm hoping to get in some wii fit to burn a few cals too ;)

Next weigh in is on Wednesday which is quite lucky as it falls between the holidays, I'm hoping I will still lose something, even if its only a pound!

Congratulations on your loss chick i'm well happy for You. 4 days till i start. All my shakes came yesterday i can't wait to start. X

Sounds like a good plan :) you will probably get full very quick so that should help - remember to keep drinking water :)

Diaries r great to keep u on track, inspire others, and remember your ups n downs. Will be watching u from now on hehe x

Great stuff jojo, what packs did you go for?

Thanks Lara, I read your diary too ;)

The forum can be really quiet sometimes which is one of the reasons I made this diary to vent all my daily thoughts while being on the diet, plus over Xmas and Nye will be the hardest for me so hopefully this will help me stay on track :)

Yea it should definitely help - whenever I'm tempted to slip i think nooooo then I can't update your diary and ticker with your good news lol x

I love updating my signature after my weigh ins (assuming its good news!), Its something I really look forward too and keeps me feeling buzzing after my weigh ins

Its nice to look back and see how far you've come

I went for the ready made strawberry silk shakes and the orange water flavour for later on in my SS plan :-D

Krissykat said:
I love updating my signature after my weigh ins (assuming its good news!), Its something I really look forward too and keeps me feeling buzzing after my weigh ins

Its nice to look back and see how far you've come

Hehe it's not just me then! The app I use doesn't show tickers tho unfortunately - how much do u have left to lose? X

jojoCD1989 said:
I went for the ready made strawberry silk shakes and the orange water flavour for later on in my SS plan :-D

Good luck Hun stick around on this site it's the best support :) and plus it's nice to hear how u get on x

Nice choice! The ready made ones are really nice, Choc are the best!

I'm not sure how much I wanna lose yet, I'm planning to get to 12 stone then see from there, I'm 16 now so 4 stone to go!

Well, I picked up my turkey today and its a HUGE 20lb one, I could barely lift it off the floor and had to stop several time during the short walk to my car to set it down and try again. And while I was doing that I released I've lost the weight of the turkey plus another 8lbs! That really made me realise how much I've lost cos I don't notice it much on myself, bar the baggier clothes.

OMG thats crazy! Keep up the good work you can do it :-D

Lara1986 said:
Good luck Hun stick around on this site it's the best support :) and plus it's nice to hear how u get on x

Thank you lara :-D i will do. X

Ha ha the turkey realisation moment is amazing! We jus don't appreciate it when we jus look at the numbers. Third of the way through your journey :) well done x

I had my xmas dinner, it was pretty much what I planned out with some sausage stuffing added, not exactly CD appropriate but it was yummy!
After doing a Ketostick it showed I was still in the pink so I think I just about scraped through on ketosis.

I also ordered some meals and bars from slim & save for abit of variety and I have to say I was really impressed! I had the chilli, spag bol and cottage pie, all very lovely and filling. Chilli was definitely my favourite, but the mash in the cottage pie was great too! Though I found the 'mince' a little hard on the cottage pie.
I also ordered a chocolate truffa & honey nougat bar both of which were amazing! The choco truffa bar was just like dark chocolate, gorgeous! I noticed the honey & nougat bar had raisins in though, didn't think we could have those on CD? But I suppose a couple isn't going to hurt?

They also sell water flavourings for £1.99 in packs of 12 so I ordered 2 but I noticed that they have citric acid in :/
I haven't tried them yet through fear they will knock me out of ketosis has anyone else had any experience with them?

Anyways got my weigh in tonight, my CDC has changed the time from 6.30pm to 8pm so I'm hoping that won't affect the scales too much, I'm not expecting anything major after having my Xmas dinner but I'll be happy so long as I don't gain anything.

Hey well done on staying in ketosis - and all of slim and save items I use have never knocked me outta ketosis by the way xxx

Good to know Lara, have you tried the water flavourings?
I might try them after NYE is out the way, I'm treading on thin ice as it is at the moment lol

Haha, aww you are doing well, I'm looking forward to ordering chilli now that you've said it's nice as its a new flavour so hadn't tried it yet

I never was a fan of water flavourings so didn't try them just tried CD ones n tried to make myself drink water on its own instead which has somehow worked! (although not in the last few naughty days!)

The Chilli is gorgeous! But you can't seem to be able to order it on its own or if you order a 21 pack set it doesn't let you select how many of each thing you want which is abit strange...

Oh at the end of selecting 21 packs or whatever you add a note and explain :)

I previously ordered 4 weeks supply and in the note I detailed how many of each :)

Ah fab thanks Lara! Will put an order through after I'm been paid, mostly for the chocolate truffa bars and chilli nom nom

Back