Weight loss Diary & General musings...

Krissykat said:
Is it mean that I want the dudes sitting near me eating sausage baguettes to get food poisoning?
Feeling slightly bitter this morning!

LMFAO! I thought the exact same when we drove past the cafe! I hope they all choke! Yeah thats right! I said it! Lol

Tell me about it. I'm trying to be half the woman I used to be, but its so hard. My bf is naturally skinny and its quite depressing. Is it wrong that I'm waiting for the day where he just balloons out?!

LMFAO! I thought the exact same when we drove past the cafe! I hope they all choke! Yeah thats right! I said it! Lol

LOL pahaha jojo too right!

Tell me about it. I'm trying to be half the woman I used to be, but its so hard. My bf is naturally skinny and its quite depressing. Is it wrong that I'm waiting for the day where he just balloons out?!

Exactly the same situation here doll! Since I've been on the diet he's still cooking for 2 (or more!) so I said everything I lose he's going to put on if he keeps eating that way lol

My man doesnt cook - unless sticking something in a frying pan, or the oven/microwave counts?!

He's going to become really chubby because he doesnt go food shopping, so when he realizes theres nothing to eat, he'll phone a takeaway. lol!

My husband is skinny too, but i think he always will be. gitface.

Well I had my weigh in! I was brave and actually went lol.

I gained 1/2 a lb! Really happy with that as I had 2 days off - NYE eating and drink and the same again NYD, lots of crappy carby food, chocs and alcohol, can't ask for any better than that!

Looking forward to next weeks weigh in now, only 1.25lbs to get me into the 15's ^_^
Hoping I'll be in keto tomorrow so I'll do a stick first thing when I get up IF I remember when I get up, which I haven't all week :p

YAY!! Excellent I'm so glad! Half a pound doesn't even count :p next Wednesday here we come :)

Yeah, you must have been wearing a heavier necklace today. 1/2 is an imaginary number!

YAY for you! :D

Haha thank you girlies! I've always worn my ankle boots and a pair of jeans since I started and I was seriously debating wearing a skirt and ballet pumps tonight instead lol, but i didn't wanna cheat myself and now i'm glad I didn't :)

Been reading your diary KK - I had/ periodically still have that 'don't want to fill up the car alone' thing.

Good luck with that and your loss - you're doing really well

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Been reading your diary KK - I had/ periodically still have that 'don't want to fill up the car alone' thing.

Good luck with that and your loss - you're doing really well

Thanks hunni!

Nice to know I'm not the only one x

Def not. I'm in my mid 30s and have just learnt to live with it from the age of 14/15. Some days it doesn't even enter my head, some days I have to push myself hard to go to work. (having a mortgage to pay kicks that into me!) truth be known - id never leave the house if I didn't have too. Scary but true...

1/2 lb over the holidays that's good :)

Def not. I'm in my mid 30s and have just learnt to live with it from the age of 14/15. Some days it doesn't even enter my head, some days I have to push myself hard to go to work. (having a mortgage to pay kicks that into me!) truth be known - id never leave the house if I didn't have too. Scary but true...

I know that feeling far too well :(

So today I've already drunk a litre of water, much better than I did yesterday. I think I subconsciously didn't want to drink too much before my weigh in so I wouldn't have too much 'water weight'!

I got 2 soups and a choc truffa bar for work today, I'm only gunna have 2 of the products but I'm not sure which yet. Thinking of cutting down/out bars as I'm still not in Ketosis and maybe that's a reason. So I'm gunna treat it like starting again and wait 2 weeks, or atleast try to!
But I have gone off the Tetras (they make my throat go weird!) which makes it a little more difficult for work lunches until I get my new shaker to have milkshakes.

We have ickle plastic cups at work so I won't get a full soup in there, it will probably cut my soup in 3 portions, which might even better because it will feel like I'm eating more.

Enjoying a green tea with splenda now :)

Oh god I feel really sick now! Felt it after my weigh in yesterday aswell for a little while, really sickly in my stomach and feeling like I'm gunna puke!

No idea why, got an awful pain all down my right side aswell I had since yesterday, might've slept funny or something but it's not as bad today.

Krissykat said:
Oh god I feel really sick now! Felt it after my weigh in yesterday aswell for a little while, really sickly in my stomach and feeling like I'm gunna puke!

No idea why, got an awful pain all down my right side aswell I had since yesterday, might've slept funny or something but it's not as bad today.

Hope you feel better hun! Xx

Oh no I hope it passes maybe it's your body readjusting?

Can you not bring a big mug in with you for your soup? Unless I prefer spreading it out x

Back