Weight loss Diary & General musings...

Hahahaha!!!! Nah, i think thats fair enough. Someone in my office said two really horrible words that rhyme with...erm....what rhymes with Pizza Hut?! sorry!

How do you make your choc tetra into hot choc? Im having one for lunch but im freezing so fancied something hot. I have a soup with me, but not sure about that lol!

Erm I wouldn't heat the tetras, can imagine that wouldn't end well! You can make a hot shake using the packets with hot water though, maybe mix abit of hot water in with a tetra so see if thats any good but I've never tried it myself x

I might pass on that then! lol! I'll bring a shake with me tomorrow and give that a bash!

Has anyone choked on their rolls yet?! lol! :p

Ha ha does make u c how much people eat though - use these opportunities to show yourself how strong u are :) x

Sadly not, damn lol.

Defo Lara! A few months ago I would've been munching with them, all that white bread is just no good!
The guy that brought em in even said I was breaking his heart when I wouldn't accept one, then told me how nice the sausages were, grrrrrrr lol.
I do feel proud of myself now though, especially as I'm not in keto yet and super hunger AND craving brown sauce, would've been so easy to slip this morning.
:D < This is my proud face ^_^

Aww I'm proud of you too!! Are any of these people you work with nice?!!

Only one! Haha, and he works in the workshop so I don't see him much but he always asked me how my w.i went and he's very supportive. His mum done CD years ago so I think he understands it better than the others.

Im sitting in here watching people eating a box of roses chocolates and ferrero rocher. Bunch of grubbers! lol!

Just think of all the calories they're scoffing!
Moment on the lips, a life time on the hips - and don't I know it!

Krissykat said:
Only one! Haha, and he works in the workshop so I don't see him much but he always asked me how my w.i went and he's very supportive. His mum done CD years ago so I think he understands it better than the others.

Aww bless that's nice of him :)

I'm filling out a job application right now!!

For a new job I might add!!

Ooo doing what? x

It's like organising the lettings and that for a housing association and involves driving around so maybe that'll be more varied!

Gotta do the long arse bit now of a good personal statement hehe but at least I have the time now!!

That sounds fab! Make a change from sitting in a boring office all day looking at the wall!
I HATE writing personal statements, nearly as much as the interviews lol

Just been looking through some old pics to see if I can see a difference yet cos I haven't noticed much!
But looking at these 2 photos I can now, mostly in my face which I hadn't noticed myself at all.
Me at my heaviest about 18.2 (left)(wearing a petticoat tho) and me a week ago at 16.0.75 (right)

Attachments

• b4after.jpg
    b4after.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Haha I know! At interviews I've always hated going on about myself (despite all my ramblings on here ha!), so I always answer the questions within like a minute where you are meant to go on and on for ten minutes about how great you are I just think its all so fake, I know I'm smart and capable do we have to go on and on! But that's the way of the world here I guess! Do u know what sort of thing you want to do? How old are you by the way?xx

Yes you can see the difference for sure!!!! Great that you have pictures :) in a few weeks there will be even more changes it's really exciting when stick to plan as it all happens so quickly (hint to myself there!!) xxx

I get too nervous and say silly things then think oh bugger why'd I say that! You will never know how well I can do the job unless you give it to me should be all you need to say ;)

I have no idea what I want to do yet, considering doing a silver smithing course and expanding my jewellery line but its really hard to go at it on your own, alot of hard work with no holidays!

And I'm 22 :) x

Yes you can see the difference for sure!!!! Great that you have pictures :) in a few weeks there will be even more changes it's really exciting when stick to plan as it all happens so quickly (hint to myself there!!) xxx

I took my 'official' pictures probably about 1.5 stone down so I wont take any more until I've shifted another 1/2 stone (2.5 stone total), which will hopefully be before the end of January! Hoping for another stone by then but that will all depend on whether I gained alot in the 2 days I had off over Xmas. I'll find out tonight!

Back