Weight loss Diary & General musings...

Top wedding tip - you never need as much for the evening buffet as you think! I think we had 150 guests and buffet for 80, and we could have got away with less. If the day food ends up finishing at 5.30ish as ours did, people just aren't hungry later, even if you put the buffet out as late as possible, i.e. 9pm.

Thanks hunni!

FINALLY lost some inches on my hips for the first time in 10 weeks, 1.5 inches off the hips ooooh yeaaah!
Posted this pic on my facebook aswell cos it accurately describes my face right now :
427690_10150647107823874_516043873_9086674_1041103514_n.jpg

Top wedding tip - you never need as much for the evening buffet as you think! I think we had 150 guests and buffet for 80, and we could have got away with less. If the day food ends up finishing at 5.30ish as ours did, people just aren't hungry later, even if you put the buffet out as late as possible, i.e. 9pm.

Wow you catered for less than half and still had left overs?!

My family are more for the drinking than the eating (bar me of course!) so I think its defo a good idea, appreciate the tip! :)

Krissykat said:
Thanks hunni!

FINALLY lost some inches on my hips for the first time in 10 weeks, 1.5 inches off the hips ooooh yeaaah!
Posted this pic on my facebook aswell cos it accurately describes my face right now :

Fab fab fab :)

Brill loss! The food sounds really good value - ask to see if they will let you go and taste it. I would echo about the evening buffet we catered for slightly more than half and there was OCEANS left over! Most got cleared away!

Congrats on your loss hunni!!! Fabulous as always :) :) xxx

Wow just read the story! That women has done amazingly well! Very inspiring indeed xx

Thanks lovely! x

I just noticed that according to your ticker, you're halfway there :D omg thats amazing. You've done soooo well xxx

I know its so weird lol, I really didn't want to put that ticker up in the beginning because it seemed like such a long way! Very exciting to be so close to the 13's now!

how are you getting on hun?

Anyone else's fridge look like this?
Poor boyfriend, all he eats since I stopped cooking is ham sandwiches lol

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120302_114437.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120302_114437.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 55
I wish my fridge looked like that, mines got all of the food that OH loves to eat which includes a lot of cheese. So unfair! X

OMG KK that could be my fridge!! Aside from a packet of bacon and juice which the OH has. He is in charge of the shopping and since I've started this diet he's not really bothered. He mostly eats at his mum's - lazy so and so!!!

Your weight loss is going great. It's so exciting seeing that ticker move and halfway there is such an achievement xx

beanflower said:
I wish my fridge looked like that, mines got all of the food that OH loves to eat which includes a lot of cheese. So unfair! X

Haha my fridge is like yours beanflower so much cheese its so unfair, also lots of my sons food, yoghurts and cheese and onion pasties and quarn scotch eggs whig are my favourite :(

Krissy I want your fridge lol

Lol feel bad that he hasn't got much in there bless him!
Will have to take him out at some point and buy him some proper food, can't remember the last time he ate any vegetables!
Got 2 pick plastic boxes on top of the microwave full of sachets aswell... I need a bigger kitchen!

Not looking forward to eating real food again in one way, too much preparation lol

I know what you mean. I absolutely hate food shopping and when I was eating I never knew what to cook on a daily basis. CD has made me really lazy. But every now and then I feel guilty so I do some shopping and cook him a nice meal to last him a couple of days!!

Wagglestaff said:
Hey honey, just read your dairy - so amazing :) well done you! I am day 4 of SS 100% and am struggling a little. I saw you used some of the slim and save meals which I have looked at just now. Can I introduce them and still stay in ketosis and in line with the SS plan? Sorry for the Q's am just intrigued and if I can have something I could taste and chew on I think I would be successful too. I am in ketosis now, stick is dark pink & my scales say 9lbs off in 4 days. What do you think? xo

It is a ketogenic plan the only thing they sell that isn't are some high protein waffle things...

Hey honey, just read your dairy - so amazing :) well done you! I am day 4 of SS 100% and am struggling a little. I saw you used some of the slim and save meals which I have looked at just now. Can I introduce them and still stay in ketosis and in line with the SS plan? Sorry for the Q's am just intrigued and if I can have something I could taste and chew on I think I would be successful too. I am in ketosis now, stick is dark pink & my scales say 9lbs off in 4 days. What do you think? xo

The products will keep you in ketosis but some don't have all the vitamins that CD products do so unless you have 4 a day you need to have a multivitamin to make up for it. I do it now and again not as a n everyday thing so I don't add any extra vits.
I would wait awhile and stick with just CD for as long as you can, maybe just add SS stuff if you start getting bored or struggle. x

I know what you mean. I absolutely hate food shopping and when I was eating I never knew what to cook on a daily basis. CD has made me really lazy. But every now and then I feel guilty so I do some shopping and cook him a nice meal to last him a couple of days!!

Haha yeah I have to do that now and again just so he eats properly, bless him...

Back