Weight loss Diary & General musings...

Wow stunning pics Hun!! You look Amazing :) :) xxx

Photos are fab, you look awesome :)

Aww thanks all :)
*blushes*

Had a really good weekend, venue was beautiful, wizard of Oz was brilliant and wedding fayre was awesome!
I think we have our heart set on the venue already we are just thinking of staying over for a night before booking but it all looks great :D
Got loads of free stuff at the wedding fayre too
420150_10150638368873874_516043873_9056778_824550108_n.jpg

I love the happiness in your recent posts - all these plans are very exciting :) xx

Its great isn't it, we can use the champagne for the engagement party lol
I might even keep going after I get married, free stuff yay!

Thank you Lara :)

Good luck Dannii...

Haha! I'd drag my bf to a wedding show for free stuff, but I think he'd have heart failure! lol!

So how does this all work then. I mean, the organising of it all. Do you need to pay it all upfront for the venue etc, or do you put down a deposit like booking a holiday?

I've got my nosey head on! I know weddings are expensive, so curiosity has the better of me! Must stop watching "Don't Tell the Bride" lol!

Probably not the best person to answer as I'm a complete n00b where weddings are concerned!

But from the venue we looked at, we pay half the room fee upfront and pay the rest off whenever aslong as its 3 weeks before the event. As for the food I know the orders from RSVP's need to be in 3 weeks before so they can get the supplies but not sure when that has to be paid.
All I know is its all so bloody expensive lol

Boob tube is now a dress :O
More likely due to the fact my boobies are smaller! hahaha

65773_10150642871598874_516043873_9074258_1451419427_n.jpg

excellent! Well done honey.

i have a jumper that usd to fit me snugly. i've been wearing it around the house all the way through. I adore the fact it hangs off one shoulder now!

One of the best things me thinks :)
I have a size 16 dress I've had for years I've always worn as a top, waiting for the day that will fit nice and baggy with a pair of leggings!

Got an email back from wedding venue ( 5 days later!)
They can do a bespoke pie, mash & liquor menu for us for £10 a head or £20 as a 3 course, pretty good I thought!
I really like this place and sounds really great, just worried about rushing into it but I luuuurve it!
Really wanted 17th August as our date but can't guarantee that will be good weather anyway, last august was poop! Oh its so hard....

Anywhoooo, weigh in tonight and I've been downing water like I'm hollow so hopefully that will all be peed out before weigh in!

Ahh, the weather. Our wedding was 15th august. We had perfect sunshine and not too hot. However in the morning it was overcast and twenty miles down the road it apparently rained all day.

My mate got married on 7th July. All-day thunderstorms.

My parents got married on 19th of feb. Beautiful sunshine.

You cannot control the weather. Your day will be wonderful anyway. That's just one reason why all this 'my perfect day' stuff makes some brides a bit imbalanced. You can colour-coordinate the napkins with the groom's underpants if you like, but it might still rain.

All you can do is have a wedding that reflects your personalities and priorities. Pie and mash sounds awesome. A wedding is basically a promise followed by a party - have the party you want, and make promises to the person you like best in the whole world, surrounded by the people you love. The weather won't stop either thing happening.

Ooh that sounds fab hun good old traditional knees up!!!! And I agree with spangles u can't control the weather whatever the time of year it will be a perfect day whether it rains or shines!!! Gd luck for tonight xxx

£20 per head for a 3 course is fab! Our homemade pies and mash meal is more than that! Are they individual pies or a slice - just one thing to check :)

Weather wise - we have had hailstorms in July, but normally we find August is ok - September even better! But then we are a lot further north!

How exciting though, it is all coming together!

Lost 3.5lbs tonight awwwwwwww yeah!

4 stone done and 1.5lbs till I see the 13's oooo exciting!

Oscarsmum its a whole pie, I thought £20 was really good! Might cut it down to a 2 course as pie and mash is mega filling anyway plus I'm having a candy stand and evening buffet, ice cream van & bbq if its nice!
Can't have it in september as its my bday month so want to space it out abit! Although last year when we got back from our cruise in october is was boiling here! Weird old weather, spangles has summed it up perfectly and I may quote you on that post at some point ;)
I'm just going to look for a pretty umbrella for photos if we need it

Woohoo well done u that is a fab result and 4 stone altogether is mega!!! U should be proud of yourself!!!!

Back