Weight loss Diary & General musings...

My fridge is basically empty except for the Turkish breakfast items but in 2 weeks they wont be there due to my in laws going home.

Also I want to say a very very well done your doing and looking great!!!

Thanks hun!

Off too see another wedding venue today at a time that clashes with the arsenal game, poor b/f lol.
I don't think we are going to go with this one as its just a function room and doesn't have a hotel but thought we should atleast see somewhere else so have something to compare to.

Then we are off to epsom to spend the night at a friends house, bf and his friend will probably spend the whole night drinking and his g/f is on LL so atleast we can keep each other strong!

Going to call the first wedding venue aswell to make sure we can still get that date, email communication is uber crap and don't want to miss out, wish me luck!

Hope you all have a good weekend!

Have u set a date yet hun? how exciting for you both x

I think we just did! Spoke to the guy that showed us round the venue and its prelimiarily booked for
AUGUST 17TH 2013

Eeeeep!
We've booked a room there for next friday, and if the food is ready we can try it then aswell, the chefs hungarian so he's off doing abit of research into what pie & mash is today lol.
Exciting!

Ooooh how exciting that u have a date that's fab! And epsom is not far from where I live :)

Ooooh! How exciting!!!! :D

Hey everyone!
Had a lovely (busy!) weekend so didn't get time to update though I have been reading all your diarys :)

Didn't think i would put these pics up until I reached theend of my journey but I'm halfway through now so here goes....

First pic is after 1st 7 loss, 2nd pic is 2st 10lb, 3rd pic is 4st 1lb!

Attachments

• 4st1lf.jpg
    4st1lf.jpg
    499.6 KB · Views: 119
  • 4st1lb.jpg
    4st1lb.jpg
    502.6 KB · Views: 118
  • 4st1l.jpg
    4st1l.jpg
    503.5 KB · Views: 102
Hunni, you look amazing!!! U should be so proud :) :)

Congratulations on setting your wedding date too, soooo exciting xxx

Ooo can see a big difference! Well done you :) x

well done Krissy you are doing so well and it really shows xxxx

You have done so well hun you can see a major difference!! Just smile :)

Wow Lady you are looking fabulous! Such a difference, you have to be totally thrilled with yourself.

What an inspiration to others :eek:) xxx

The difference is amazing! you're beautiful :)

You look amazing. :) xxx

You look great :) well done I bet you feel great

looking fab, chickabella! so much prefer your new hair colour too!

i bet your clothes are falling off you!

You have done so well hun you can see a major difference!! Just smile :)

I'll smile when I'm 10 stone lol, I noticed I only smiled in one photo because the cat was attacking my foot. In the last photos he was attacking my partner instead of me lol

looking fab, chickabella! so much prefer your new hair colour too!

i bet your clothes are falling off you!

Thanks! These size 18's are baggy on the bum already ^_^

I'm feeling SOOOOO hungry today (& yesterday) was very tempted to have an extra shake last night but resisted. WILL BE STRONG!!!

Only 1.5lb until I see the 13's, bring on Thursday!

Your like me lol wishing the week away just for wi! U will see those 13s on Thursday for sure! I have been feeling mega hungry too not sure why but am resisting shakes! Keep strong hunni it is soo worth it u will look even more stunnng in your wedding dress!!!!

Back