Weight loss Diary & General musings...

Its weird cos whenever I feel good I never lose when I'm worried I lose big! Weird Weird Weird.
Went to the park for lunch yesterday and played on the swings, will probably do the same today and try to make the most of the sun :)
Hope you all have a good day x

Got my w.I today so nervous maybe that's a good things .. I love parks lol can I join u :) xx

Haha me too, swings count as exercise right?

Good luck for your weigh in hun I'm sure you'll do great! x

Krissykat said:
hey!

Great news I lost 3lbs :D
back in the game baby !!

Well done :)

Yeah - where'd you go? I miss you!

Hey! Sorry been abit all over the place this past week.
Stuck to CD except for sunday I had bbq food! Lots of chicken so I'd stay in Ketosis.

Anyways i had my weigh in tonight and lost 1.25lbs, not too bad and didnt expect much after my chicken binge :)

Well done on your loss :))

Well done on your loss krissy you are doing fab still xxx

Yay! You're back and still losing! Go you!

Well done - you have done so well - you must be a Cambridge veteran by now! You've lost almost a third of your starting weight and still losing.

Thanks everyone.

I went to primark last night to get some linen trousers and guess what.... size 16s baby!!
Huge deal for me in primark cos the sizing is very dodgey.
So today I'm wearing linen SHORTS, yep shorts, with tights and a vest top and my size S cardi ;)

I got 2 pairs of linen trousers, 2 shorts new shoes and some other bits and bobs ^_^

Heres a piccy of my face before I started and recently.... b4after1.jpg

Wow krissy so a difference in your face, u are chizzled now babe, gorgeous!!!

Am jealous! You were pretty before, but now that the features in your face are more defined, you're even prettier! Wow!

You are such a little cutey :) so proud of how well youre doing.x

Lurking!

Been sick all of last week, felt sorry for myself and ate all week too!
Be surprised if I haven't gained a stone the amount of carbs I've been putting away.

Oh well, back on it as of yesterday so fingers crossed it won't be a huge gain at weigh in this week

Back