weight loss diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by sdroiba, 13 August 2010 Social URL.

1. sdroiba

sdroiba Member

Hi so here goes
    you have to tell me if i am doing this right ...
    Also just wondering how syns are scored is there so many calories to a 1 syns . how do i find out the value of syns the two books i have are food optimizing and free foods but they dont say much about syns ...

so today

2 weetbix with 150 mls of skim milk

lattle skim
    1/2 light muffin

wrap with chicken breast and salad with 1.4 of advcado

bodywise bar

cous cous and 2 saugues rolls(quorn)

2x cuppa tea

how have i done ????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

What muffin did you have? An english muffin or cake type? Either one will have syns.
    What is a body wise bar? I think that will be synned also if it is not a B choice.
    Avocado is not a free food so that will have syns.

You get 350ml of skimmed milk so you should be just about okay with your latte and milk on cereal.

The food optimising book lists some syn values in the back of the book. You can use the website (if you are a member) or ask on here for syn values.

Working syns out is not always straight forward as some foods have free food allowance. However, for things such as cakes, sweets, chocolate, crisps, it equates to 1 syn per 20 calories.

4. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

The wrap probably also has syns, and potentially the pastry on the quorn sausage rolls. Was it plain cous-cous or a packet mix of the flavoured sort? The latter has a small syn value too.

5. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Where are all your veg and fruit? They are a very important part of the plan.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.