Weight Loss Diary

Hey Pixie im good thanx, im sticking to my points without to much trouble i have got loads of great tips of here for low point snacks as that is main downfall:D Have just got back from picking the kids up from school so its hectic here for the next couple of hours lol. Hope you are having a good day speak soon :):)

Welcome and good luck, im only on my second week off ww but i lost 3lb in the first week, just hope it lasts x

A belated welcome. Look forward to hearing how you get on :)

Well am just about to go up for an early nite but thought i would just write my thoughts for today. I have had a pretty quite day and have stayed within my points so am feeling really good and quite positive. Hope tomorow will be as good. I am really hoping to loose at least 35lbs by september as one of my best friends is getting married and i dont want to be the fatfriend in the pictures so if i loose half the weight i know i will feel much better about myself. Hope everyone else has had a good day:):):)

Oooooooooo Mids im with you on the wedding thing! Ive got a wedding to go to on 26th June one of my childhood friends is finally getting wed! and i dont wanna be the fat girl in the photo either! maybe we can motivate each other! .. I want to get another stone off well bit more 20lbs by June 26th if possible! ....
Hope we manage it! ... xx Have a lovely day

Hey midsgirl! hows you this morning? ..............

Im at home alone toddler is at school! I could be doing ooooooooooo lots of things but im sat here at the lappy with a cuppa! I am going to walk to school to pick him up tho :p .... with the dog to! lol

hope your doing ok .. Ive got my w.i tonight! eeeeek ... so will let ya know how i get on!

hehe Hope your being good! xx

Hi Pixie im good thanx am just about to give my youngest her lunch b4 i take her to nursery. Am planning to do some of my claire sweeny dvd this afternoon as i really need to do some exercise. Hope u r having a good day and good luck for weigh in later :D:D

Weigh in results

Hi everyone hope u are all having a good day:)

Have just weighed myself as i am doing w/w at home and have lost 6Lb which im am quite shocked by. I cant belivie i have lost that much in a week im so pleased. :D:D:D

WOWOWOW check you out missy! ............. well done! bet you feel fanbloodytastic! hehe ......

Have another wonderful week xx

Back