• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

weight loss graph/predictor

S: 23st10lb C: 17st8lb G: 11st5lb BMI: 38.5 Loss: 6st2lb(25.9%)
Does anyone know of an online tool where you put in your weight then your losses each week and it self adjusts to predict a target date? There is one on the SW website (a graph which charts progress with expected target date) but you need to be a member/have a password.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

Dreamer<3

S: 17st10lb C: 14st0lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 3st10lb(20.97%)
Oh sounds like a great idea, but sorry I dont know of any. I will look into it on line now though x

thankyou dreamer. It's a shame I can't get into the SW one, it's perfect!

just had a reputation comment added (thankyou :D) that says there is one in google if I have goole email. I do, but not sure from there. I found a weight tracker template in documents and have had a play with it but it doesn't seem to work properly.

hmm........already using that one......but for some reason the estimated date in the last column comes up as ## I'll read the thread further to see if there's a fix. Perhaps it's because my end date will be after the last date on the spreadsheet...

ETS: yep, that's the problem. If I up my target weight massively it starts putting dates in. Excel isn't my thing at all but perhaps someone else asks later in the thread...

Found the most up to date on (page 14 of the graph thread on the stickies if anyone wants it) with dates into May 2011. That should be much better :D

ETA: yesssssssss, all done. Just need to keep up my average and I'll be at target in November :8855: (ok, perhaps the reality is next May as things slow down!)

Amazing how the spreadsheet has developed over time, what an amazing tool it is.