weight loss graph/predictor

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by White Tulip, 10 July 2010 Social URL.

1. White Tulip

White Tulip Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st2lb(25.9%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet, Soul Source
    Does anyone know of an online tool where you put in your weight then your losses each week and it self adjusts to predict a target date? There is one on the SW website (a graph which charts progress with expected target date) but you need to be a member/have a password.

Last edited: 10 July 2010
    MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dreamer<3

Dreamer<3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(20.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh sounds like a great idea, but sorry I dont know of any. I will look into it on line now though x

4. White Tulip

White Tulip Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st2lb(25.9%)
    Diet:
    thankyou dreamer. It's a shame I can't get into the SW one, it's perfect!

just had a reputation comment added (thankyou :D) that says there is one in google if I have goole email. I do, but not sure from there. I found a weight tracker template in documents and have had a play with it but it doesn't seem to work properly.

5. Awaken Me

Awaken Me On my Way...

6. White Tulip

White Tulip Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st2lb(25.9%)
    Diet:
    hmm........already using that one......but for some reason the estimated date in the last column comes up as ## I'll read the thread further to see if there's a fix. Perhaps it's because my end date will be after the last date on the spreadsheet...

ETS: yep, that's the problem. If I up my target weight massively it starts putting dates in. Excel isn't my thing at all but perhaps someone else asks later in the thread...

7. White Tulip

White Tulip Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st2lb(25.9%)
    Diet:
    Found the most up to date on (page 14 of the graph thread on the stickies if anyone wants it) with dates into May 2011. That should be much better :D

ETA: yesssssssss, all done. Just need to keep up my average and I'll be at target in November :8855: (ok, perhaps the reality is next May as things slow down!)

Amazing how the spreadsheet has developed over time, what an amazing tool it is.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.