• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Weight loss in a month?

Hey everyone :)

I was just wondering, how much weight have you guys lost in a month when you first start SF? I know everyone is different and some people lose weight more quickly than others, but i would just like an idea?

Basically i haven't been following SF that well, i have been really naughty and i haven't really stuck to it at all :S I have exactly one month until 1st November when i go on holiday to buck my ideas up and lose as much weight as i can doing SF!

I would like to lose at least half a stone just to feel a bit better about myself, do you think this is achievable? I weight 12 and a half stone at the moment.

Thanks for any advice and replies xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 12st2lb C: 11st13lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 0st3lb(1.76%)
my first month i did perfect for half a month and then kinda slacked off the rest of it and i lost 7lbs and one size...Normal weight loss should be around 2lbs a week but everyone is different

S: 12st2lb C: 11st13lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 0st3lb(1.76%)
Goodness you might as well just bring a potty with you..i have to pee so much im scared of car rides lol

Clairemx

I Will Do It :)
S: 10st11lb C: 10st11lb G: 8st11lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Yes it is def achievable to lose half a stone in a month!!

You tend to lose more the first week of dieting!! I lost 6 pound the 1st week others on here losing 7 but last 2 weeks I have only lost a pound!! So I have lost 8 pounds in 3 weeks!!

Im going on holiday end of November and I wanna feel good in my bikini so I can play happily with wee one :):)
xx

Thanks for the replies! Just to let you know i weighed myself this morning and i have lost 5lbs in a week! I am so chuffed. I am getting on so much better with the diet now and i'm starting to feel and look better already! I'm really going to push myself to see how much weight i can lose by the end of the month. :D

Kes

Gold Member
S: 232lb C: 179.8lb G: 140lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 52.2lb(22.5%)
Well done you.... 5lb!!!!
i lost that also last week (week two) and i was well chuffed!!!!
cant believe i did it... and im really trying to push myself this weeK!!!

good luck with the rest of your journey downwards on the scales!

Kes

Gold Member
S: 232lb C: 179.8lb G: 140lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 52.2lb(22.5%)
ive got my fingers crossed for you too!! im hoping for 3lb... heres hoping i go that... it will be nice to go down to 15 stone again... i was bordering 16stone 0 pounds... but tha still doesnt tell my scales its 15.. so looking forward to finally seeing 15 again!!

Aww bless ya i'm sure you will achieve that, you just need to keep strong and focused :) I'm going on holiday to vegas from the 1st of November so i really want to look my best! Might go running tonight, it's gonna kill me i haven't been in ages lol x