Weight Loss in AAM Week

Yuna

Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b
Hi Everybody,

I just have a quick question, I'm due to start my Add a Meal Week on Saturday and I'm sorta nervous about it. :( Of course I'm going to do it because I'm sure CD people have it there for a good, tested, reason.

Well, I've been starting and restarting CD for a while but I've finally gotten it together and sticking to it (feeling great!) :):) I'm afraid that by doing AAMW I could slip back into bad habits and break it or become demotivated by low loss and break it.:mad:

So any advice or sharing of AAMW experience appreciated

Ive not done AAM just yet, but i did have a night where i ate food,im a restarter too and i would of normally gone straight on to binge mode, but this time i ate, and the next morning i got straight back on to it with no desire to eat again lol

you'll be fine as long as you say over and over again to yourself you can do it, you'll be fine.

good luck.xx

hi ive started cd 6 weeks ago, i have been doing add a meal since day 1 and lost 24lb, will ss eventually but wile loosing im goin to stick to aam

Thanks guys,

AAM isn't the end of the world then! Will just have to be super strict and stick to the absolute letter for meals allowed.
Gonna work on my 'mind set' coming up to it.

Great work on the weight losses :)

AAM helps you to develop portion control. You don't have much to eat at all in that week, but it helps. I lost 2lbs in my first AAM and 3.5lbs in the second. After the first, my weight loss the following week was 6lbs! I had all the same worries before I did it as you did, but it does work - and it is easy to get straight back on to SS the following week.

HTH

x

Aamw Is Brill All About Portion Control Really Ienjoyed It And Looking To Mine Next Week

Wow! You're doing excellent Grandma,

thanx I feel much better cos I know that portion size is definitely something I need help with :)
Great weighloss the week after, it sorta evens itself out. Glad to hear someone else had the same concerns and I'm not a great big freak!!

I never would have thought two months ago I'd ever be afraid to eat!! :)

Back