weight loss in first 2 weeks!

Scarlett

was a bit disappointed with my first weeks weigh in as lost 8 pounds... I know thats a lot, but when you read of 10 pound losses etc I felt a bit disheartened... until my 2nd weigh in today, when I lost 6 pounds!!!!

Thats a stone in a fortnight!! What other diet would do that??

i am baffled when people are dissapointed with 8lb and similar losses!! These are fab losses....

We have to remember that the inital losses are mainly water anyway!
to lose a stone in 2 weeks is fabulous.. well done you...

I lost 8lb my first week... it's a great acheivement!

xx

Thats a really amazinggg loss, my loss in my 1st week was only 3lb which was super disheartening as i'd built it up so much and was expecting something much bigger, I think the main thing to remember is that we're all different and our bodies all react to things differently so it's best not to compare (altho I know from experience this is very hard to avoid! :p) and just to enjoy celebrating our losses together - however big or small - at least the scales are moving in the right direction! congratulations on ur fantastic loss!! xxx

Hey Tillyfloss

Yes it is silly being disappointed with 8 pounds or any loss to be honest... for me I think part of it is the fact that this is 2nd time around as I am a restarter.. so I can't help but compare to 1st time round, and I know what to expect. But I agree!! a loss is a loss.

I do understand scarelt, I am a restaret too and ast time lost 1stone in 2 weeks. But we must remember that everything is different each time and the first few weeks really are mostly water.
You are doing fabulous!!!
Good luck for the rest of your journey!!

xx

Well done, I am a restarter too and my losses from week 2 have been alot less...what you have to remember is there is alot less of you now s not as much to lose. It does have a massive impact!!!! BE HAPPY any loss if an amzing achievement!!! xxx

Back