weight loss in weeks three and four????

melissa85

Silver Member
was just wondering what others weight loss was like in weeks three and four week three i didnt lose any and week four i lost 4lb is this normal i have about 6 stone to lose so hope it continues to be consistent!

I have 6st to lose too ! I'm on day 21 had weigh in tonight and lost -1lb but did have a bad day yesterday had fish & chips at the seaside

never mind i had a cave in today too pizza with some chips but i find i can get straight back into the diet the next day so not to worried provided im strict the next couple of weeks. im finding i get a bit bored with the food but im not strictly following atkins i allow myself up to 30gr carbs a day but i have tomatoes with most meals as i find the sweetness of them takes away cravings for desserts i also have heinz tomato soup for lunch 3 or 4 days a week as totally getting sick of eggs lol,

I lost 4lbs on week 3 into week 4 now.
Haven't cheated yet - have been trying the recipes to make sure I dont get bored and seems to be working okay so far! Fingers crossed I need to loose another 4 stone at least x

im back on it 2day so will get in 2 the swing of it again i dont have a lot of time 4 cooking so usually go for the easiest and quickest options can u really make chips out of turnip if so how do u do them and what are they like? Im happy as long as i get in to double figures on a monthly basis im gona do more exercise this week if this damn rain stops and drinking more water and about 3 cups of green tea a day so hopefully ill lose 2-3lb this week. Am still not use 2 this bad breath though lol

Back