Weight loss - is it possible?

sophie2324

I go back to uni in September and i want to loose as much weight as possible. I think i need to loose about 6 stone possibly 6.5. How much weight with sticking to the diet completely do you think i could potentially loose between now and September? Im desperate to loose as much as possible before going back to uni because they wont understand this type of diet and will try to get me to stop. Any predictions appreciated.... thanks

You need to base it on a stone a month if you are doing Sole Source. Some people will lose more than that, but that's the average. Good luck :)

Thanks D-Q. Yes im doing Sole Source, im finding it quite good at the moment. So hopefully i should be loosing a stone a month brilliant thats what ive been told by my friend also. thanks

You can do it mate, I'll make sure you do :) xxx

Remember that water is key! If you can drink around 4 litres a day then in my opinion you will shrink so much quicker.

Mike

Remember that water is key! If you can drink around 4 litres a day then in my opinion you will shrink so much quicker.

Mike

Thanks Mike, I have been drinking as much as possible. Some days i have even felt like im drowning lol (i no that sounds dramatic). I have always had a poor intake of fluids anyway, though whenever i think i might be hungry im drinking a pint of water to help.

Hi Sophie. I have been SS for 10 weeks and lost 5 stones in that time.

Hi Sophie

I think it's really exciting you are going to do this in your summer break. I'd love to follow you around when you go back and see everyones reactions.

You can lose a lot of weight in that time. But you do need to remember that when you get close to your goal you need to follow through the maintenance plans which takes several more weeks. Otherwise it is oh so easy to put weight back on again, especially if you slip back into student social life again to easily.

I am telling you this from personal experience.:rolleyes:

Good Luck will be looking out for you. Enjoy the summer and your CD experience it can be wonderful.

Dizzy xx:)

HI THERE sophie
i would say that you could deffo do 5 stones in that time
i managed to loose 6 1/2 stones in 12 weeks
and now nearly at the end of week 17 I am 8 stones down
water water water
good luck mate xx

Hi Sophie

I think it's really exciting you are going to do this in your summer break. I'd love to follow you around when you go back and see everyones reactions.

You can lose a lot of weight in that time. But you do need to remember that when you get close to your goal you need to follow through the maintenance plans which takes several more weeks. Otherwise it is oh so easy to put weight back on again, especially if you slip back into student social life again to easily.

I am telling you this from personal experience.:rolleyes:

Good Luck will be looking out for you. Enjoy the summer and your CD experience it can be wonderful.

Dizzy xx:)

Thanks Dizzy for your nice words and support. When i think about it i would probably do this really well up until the maintenance plans. I am putting my all into this diet and want to be able to enjoy my final year at uni without feeling oh so self conscience.

I think the summer aim is going to be sticking to this diet. Luckily my best mate arcticmonkey is doing the diet also so we can stay away from all the traps that may tempt us.

xxx

HI THERE sophie
i would say that you could deffo do 5 stones in that time
i managed to loose 6 1/2 stones in 12 weeks
and now nearly at the end of week 17 I am 8 stones down
water water water
good luck mate xx

wow that weight lost is amazing well done you :D. I will keep up with the water - i figure thisis the key xx

Mate...I lack water :(

me too had minimal today not even minimal

Me too me too (again)... The builders are around today. We don't have an upstairs toilet and not been able to use the downstairs one I've had one glass of water in the fear I'll need the loo...somethings gone wrong anyway at one point I was so desperate that I went and it all leaked into the garage LOL oopsie... lucky I didn't have to clean it up. J told me after that he had a poop in there before I went in there, NICE! Poor builder people x

Back