Weight loss on a go slow??

Discussion in 'CD Weekly Weigh In' started by Kiwili, 23 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Kiwili

Kiwili Full Member

Just wondered whether anyone else has experience this? Week 1 I lost 10lbs, week 2 6lb, 3 I stayed the same and so far this week 4 only -1lb.

I think it's because I've gone from SS to SS+, but also taking painkillers (horrible things).

My hubby keeps reassuring me that 17lb in 4 weeks is amazing, but I'm starting to wobble. Will my losses get better or is 2-3lb a week realistic??
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chunkeymonkey

Chunkeymonkey Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    I slowed down during week 3 and 4, though Im a man if that makes any difference?

Week 1: 14lbs
    Week 2: 6.6lbs
    Week 3: 6.2lbs
    Week 4: 4lbs
    Week 5: N/A - Weigh in on monday BUT Ive already lost 4.4lbs and 2 days left!
  4. loulouless

loulouless Is a loser :)

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Yes me too, 11.5, 3 and 3.5 I am thinking positive and a loss is a loss all towards the bigger picture...or should I say smaller picture x
  5. Slinky_S

Slinky_S Member

I'm on week 3 and lost 3lb...a little disappointed that it's not 5...think i'm getting greedy with wanting massive losses every week. Keep up the good work :)
  6. hils68

hils68 New Member

week 3 and i lost 2lb was very dissapointed too, x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.