Weight loss plato

emab1

Hi

im new on here and im hoping for some advice.

My weight loss has platoed and its making me get fed up of doing slimming world just wonderd if anyone else has had this and if the loss has started up again or if just stays the same. I am not far off my target so that maybe why but i am starting to think this is maybe the weight im supposed to be at???

HELP!!

x

You have lost 44lbs and have jut 5 lbs to go. It is normal for your weight loss to slow down.

The advice given to me was to do a week of fish. It worked. It is easier than you might imagine as you can eat tuna, crab sticks etc.
I made fish cakes, fish pie. You name it I made it and I thought I didn't like fish, but I do.I Had pickled herrings, smoked salmon, the lot. I bought Ice lands salmon in dill sauce.......delish.

I lost 3 lbs that week.

However if you are happy at the weight you have achieved start on a maintenance plan.

Well done on what you have done.

Wow! You've done so well I think you should cut yourself some slack!If you are happy at the weight you are, then call target and get maintaining as sue says.

If I ever need to boost my weight loss I up my water intake, mix up my days (I do Extra easy mostly, but always seem to do better when I chuck a few red & green days in), mix up my healthy extras (mainly stear clear of too much bread) Have scan bran a couple of times a week, and as Sue says, Fish is great for weight loss. High protein, so filling, but very low fat.

Back