Weight loss plato

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by emab1, 2 August 2011 Social URL.

1. emab1

emab1 Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(25.41%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi

im new on here and im hoping for some advice.

My weight loss has platoed and its making me get fed up of doing slimming world just wonderd if anyone else has had this and if the loss has started up again or if just stays the same. I am not far off my target so that maybe why but i am starting to think this is maybe the weight im supposed to be at???

HELP!!

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    You have lost 44lbs and have jut 5 lbs to go. It is normal for your weight loss to slow down.

The advice given to me was to do a week of fish. It worked. It is easier than you might imagine as you can eat tuna, crab sticks etc.
    I made fish cakes, fish pie. You name it I made it and I thought I didn't like fish, but I do.I Had pickled herrings, smoked salmon, the lot. I bought Ice lands salmon in dill sauce.......delish.

I lost 3 lbs that week.

However if you are happy at the weight you have achieved start on a maintenance plan.

Well done on what you have done.

4. kingleds

kingleds Gold Member

Diet:
    SW all the way
    Wow! You've done so well I think you should cut yourself some slack!If you are happy at the weight you are, then call target and get maintaining as sue says.

If I ever need to boost my weight loss I up my water intake, mix up my days (I do Extra easy mostly, but always seem to do better when I chuck a few red & green days in), mix up my healthy extras (mainly stear clear of too much bread) Have scan bran a couple of times a week, and as Sue says, Fish is great for weight loss. High protein, so filling, but very low fat.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.