Weight Loss Rosources; any tips?

wannabeminime

Gold Member
Before i join the free trial on WLR, i wondered if anyone else uses the site and if you have any tips?

Weight Loss Resources - Fad Free Tools for Healthy Weight Loss

I loved WLR. Tips.

Well, if you decide to join as a full member, I would definitely make good use of the food plans.

I had loads of fun with them :D

For example, I made plans for a variety of breakfasts. Gave them each a name

Breakfast - porridge with the works
Breakfast - Smoothie
Breakfast - Allbran

Each plan included the days milk and everything I needed for that meal.

I did it for all the meals, and more plans for various combinations of snacks. Prefixed the name of the meal Breakfast/lunch/Dinner/Snack/What the *ell, so it was easy to find.

Then each day, all I had to do was chose which meal I wanted, and tick the box. I could always edit for any slight changes once it was in the diary.

I could enter the whole days food in a matter of seconds and because I had so many plans, there were always lots of choices.

If I had a good day. A day which I really enjoyed and felt really satisfied with, once it was in the diary, I could save that whole day with another plan called "this rocks!"

:D :D

Okay...took a while to enter it all, but you can do that as you go along. I used the time I was doing the CD plans to get it all in order ready for the 'off'.

Do use the pie chart so you can see how your choices shape up on the carb/fat/calorie scale, but don't be a slave to it.

Must get off to work. If you decide to do WLR, best of luck with it. I really enjoyed the 'game' ;)

Hi there

I haven't used WLR so can't comment, but have found a calorie counting website called Food Focus which I have been using for a few days now. Which is totally free.

Theresa x

I use weightlossresources. I like it because I am a massive geek who loves faffing around with information. Pie charts, nutrition breakdowns, %'s, etc. It may be too much info for some folks but it appeals to the geeky-obsessive in me.... :character00148::crazy:

I used WLR when I first reached goal and is fantastic, makes you realise just how important portion control is and also a balanced diet, if you put in a really light carb diet you can see the deficiencies in a big way!

Anyway I can not recommend it enough and is definately a good education tool post VLCD diet.

Mike

Thanks all!

Just gotta get the kids to bed (and 'do' their verrucae:rolleyes:), then i will be joining WLS for my free 24 hours.

I am quite excited about it!:)

Will take a look at food focus too!

Back